Sugar (4)

"I told you I would make it up to you," Ben mentioned as he uncovered your eyes. You were blindfolded and taken on a long ride. You looked around the place you were in, which confused you a bit. "I don't want to be that kind of person that seems unappreciated from the things that you've given me, but you brought me to an office?" you inspected the place.

It was a huge room that had a bar to the right, straightforward was a desk and a pile of papers and to the right there was a place for furniture and shelves of books. You also notices there was no windows. "Baby, this is the basement of one of my offices. Technically no one is allowed down here unless I grant them access," he proudly stated. You smiled at how cute he was, but then stopped yourself from feeling that way.

"Are you going to work right now?" you questioned him. "Yeah, I actually need to hire my new secretary," he said as he walked to his desk and grabbed a pile of papers. You raised your brows in annoyance. You actually thought he was going to do something with you, not bring you along so you could watch him work. "Here," he handed you the pile of papers while he looked for a pen.

You grabbed them. "Baby girl, would you do something for me?" he questioned. "Yeah," you shortly responded. "Thank you, you're my new secretary now," Ben looked at you with a smile. You sarcastically chuckled, "What?" He stood up from his chair and lifted your chin with his finger, "You're my new secretary. There's no way you can't say no, so just sign the papers and I'll give you a tour of the place."

You were handed the pen as he waited for you to sign. "What about my other job?" you questioned. "Put in your two weeks notice," he simply replied. "Ben is this even safe for the type of relationship we have?" you inquired. He leaned your against the desk and kissed you, "I want to have you by my side to kiss you whenever I feel like it and fucking you whenever I feel like it. It's convenient and safe."

There were no other words shared between you and him. You looked at the papers one more time and signed them. "That's a good girl," Ben said as he squeezed your ass. He then did something he's never done before. Ben held you by the hand and gave you a tour of his basement.

You were not expecting half of the things he had in there. He took you to the bar where he had a variety of liquor and beers. Next to the bar there was a hidden door that led you to a small movie theater that he had. Once he showed you that, Ben took you to a hallway near his book shelves. Those hallways lead to the bathroom and a door for the garage downstairs, as well to another door that led to another hallway.

That other hallway had the entrance of the kitchen and pantry that was triple the size of your old apartment. You were truly amazed. To top it off, that same hallway led to another living room area and his private bowling room. "Do you like it so far?" he questioned. You chuckled, "Are you kidding, this place is amazing."

"Let's go to my favorite place," he began to walk back through the hallways and into the open office. To the left of his desk there were two doors. The first one was the spacious gym that had all types of equipment and a sauna. The second door was his favorite room. It was a small place where a bed could barely fit there, and going further into the room there was large bathroom.

He closed the door of the small bedroom. He began to take off his blazer. "You want to know what I call this room?" he questioned as he got closer to you. You nodded your head. "I call it the Silent Room because I usually take naps here," he proceeded to take off his shirt revealing his slightly toned abs. "When I was actually interested in my wife, this was the complete opposite of silence. I intend to make that happen again, but with you this time," Ben said as he began to unbutton your jeans.

You were dumbfounded. "Baby girl, undress for me," Ben sinisterly whispered in your ear as he switched your position with his. He laid back on the bed as you now stood in front of him. You looked at him once and turned around to seductively take off all of your clothes. You were stark naked when you turned around to see him again. Ben has taken off his slacks and his underwear too.

His boner stood up as he gently stroked it. "You know what to do baby," he lifted his hand waiting for you to replace it with your lips. You gave him what he wanted, a quick blowjob. He didn't come, he never came before you. Once he felt he was close, he would stop you and lay you on your back. He wanted you to feel the same pleasure he did, so he always ate you out. It felt so good as his tongue pressed down on your clit and moved if all types of directions. Your body always squirmed and your thighs tightened around his head, but he always managed to hold you down.

After he felt you were close, he would get up and slam his dick inside of you without a warning. You got used to it, and it was never a problem for you because you loved it rough and hard. If Ben thought you were in pain, he would stop and make sure you were okay. Most of the time you were.

Ben kneaded your breast as his dick entered you over and over again. He would put his hand beside your head and put most of his weight on that hand and his other hand would go to your neck where he didn't complete choke you, but you definitely felt some pressure.

All you could hear in the room was the slaps of skin on skin and the moans both of you were letting out. Ben knew you were getting close to coming, so he picked up the pace as he felt your body shudder. He immediately pulled out and came all over your stomach and breasts. Both of you heaved as you came down your high.

**
*2 months later*

"Are you really going to leave me hanging like that?" Emily whined as she stood ready at the door. "Yeah, I really don't feel like going out," you chuckled. You two were supposed to go out that night have a few drink and get a guy to come home with you. She knitted her brows in suspicion and took a seat next to you, "Ok, where's my best friend." You laughed, "What do you mean?"

"It was all cool when you met your sugar daddy because you would still hook up with other guys, but ever since you've been working with him, you don't want to go out," Emily concluded. "Maybe it's because I actually work and I get tired," you defended yourself. She shook her head, "That's not it. When you found out he was married you still stayed. The you told me you didn't think you were staying because of the money, so what exactly does that mean?"

You shrugged it off, "I don't know. It could mean I enjoy his company." She pursed her lips, "Whatever you want to think, then go ahead, but I think you're feeling something and you don't want to admit it." Emily got up again and gave you another chance to get ready, but you didn't, so she just left without you.

You really didn't want to think about what he said, so you proceeded to put something on Netflix.