Fetish (2)

Brendon shrugged, "It's just a tv show." He was right, it was no big deal. "You're right," you simply responded. He held onto your hands from across the table, "Let's go eat before I have to perform." You got up with him and went to a room to get ready.

During the concert, you went with the audience instead of staying behind the stage. In the middle of one of his performances, a lean man stood next to you. "He doesn't sing all that bad," said the familiar voice beside you. This must be some joke. You turned to see Ben with a beer in his hand looking towards the stage.

"What are you doing here?" your tone was a mix of surprise with worry. "I came to look at your boyfriends performance," Ben calmly smiled at you and turned his gaze back to the stage. After the song was over, Ben turned to you while the fans were cheering, "Could we go talk somewhere that's more quiet?" You fiddled with your fingers and made him follow you to a private room beyond the noise.

"So, what's up?" you took a seat on a comfy chair. "I...wanted to catch up," he took a seat next to you. His approach seemed suspicious, why would he want to catch up at that moment? "About..?" you quirked your brows. "Anything really. How's it going with Brendon?" he took a sip of his beer.

You giggled at the question. "I'm very serious," he chuckled along with you. A smile was plastered on your lips and a very familiar swirl was felt in your stomach. "You look gorgeous," Ben said out of the blue. You stood up and looked in the mirror, "I'm wearing a denim jacket with exaggerated ripped jeans." He stood up and stood behind you, his hand creeped from your back to the front of your stomach, "You don't see it, but I do." His voice was tender and soft.

You felt like leaning back into his touch, but something didn't feel right. You stepped to the side, "So...uhm, who are you with today?" you awkwardly questioned. "Nobody," he listlessly responded. "Ben, it's been a year since we broke up. There must be someone that you like," you noted.

"All the women I've been with were fantastic. I mean their personality. There's no point in denying that I slept with them, but none of them..," he stopped himself there. "None of them what?" you wanted to hear what he wanted to say. "None of them...make love like you do," Ben finished. You looked back to the mirror not wanting to make eye contact with you.

Now it was clearer, he's been trying to get nearer. "[Y/n]," Ben stepped closer to you. "Every time I try to push you out, you just come right back. Why do you think I never responded to your late night messages or why I never called you when I was around town," you looked at him through the mirror. "You don't want me in your life?" Ben hinted a disappointed tone.

"N- Yes, I want you in my life. You were one of the best thing that has happened to me. I just hate the fact that we broke up over the most stupidest reason possible," you walked back to the chair. "Why did we end everything?" Ben questioned. "It was something about being too far from each other for a long period of time, or something like that. I sincerely don't remember," you faced him.

"Well in that case, I blame you. It's your fault you're so damn gorgeous and I couldn't stand the distance between us," he got closer to you again. "Ben, please don't do this. I have a boyfriend, a steady relationship--"

"There's nothing fun going on between you two?" Ben interrupted you. "Of course there is. What I meant is that I'm happy with him," you noted. "I've reached my limit. I've been with plenty of women and they only prove to me that I can't quit on you. Something about you, has me hooked on your body. You're the only one I think about these days, and I absolutely regret thinking we needed to breakup," Ben was closer to you. His head hung low and was looking down at you.

"Oh my god, you have a fetish for my love," you almost whispered to him. "I do, I really do," he confirmed it. Ben placed his hand on your hip and began to caress your cheekbone. You felt your phone vibrate breaking the trance you were in.