Just Friends (6)

"André, please," you covered you ears to block out his screams. "You were with that prick, weren't you?!" Alex was hiding in her room. "Yes I was and I spent an amazing night with him and his parents. Along with Judi, Hugh Grant, Michael Caine, Charles Dance, Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, do I need to mention more?" You scoffed.

"Why weren't you here?" He furiously questioned. "Because I got wasted and Judi didn't want me to leave like that; Ben Kingsley agreed with her," you crossed your arms. "Of course, sure," he sarcastically said, "I bet you've never met any of those people you mentioned."

You took your phone out and showed him a picture Ben took of you talking with the people you mentioned. He saw the picture of you and Judi hugging, "Babe.. I'm sorry." You shook your head, "Get out of this flat," you pointed to the door. "Babe please," he didn't want to move. "Get. Out," you weren't furious, you were annoyed of him.

He wasn't moving and you really wanted him out of there. "I've been fucking Ben for the past 2 months. That's why I wasn't here, because I was in his bed with his bare body spooning my stark naked one; leave," you pointed to the door again. You visibly say his body go limp, it was your chance to push him to the door.

You closed the door on him. "Did you really just tell him that?" Alex got out of her room. "I did," you said amazed at your own actions. "So does that mean you and Ben are together again?" She excitedly enquired. "No..," you thought for a moment, "we're just friends."

***

*A week later*

"André didn't come with you?" Ben asked you at another famous party. "Nope," you avoided eye contact and passed Ben his cigar. "Let me guess, he's mad," Ben raised his brow. "Erm.. something like that," you gazed to him. "Damn, I should've made my bed today," he snickered. "Actually, I don't plan on going home with you," you informed him.

"Y/n, let's go home," Alex went to your side. "Agreed," you finished your glass of whiskey and grabbed your jacket. "Goodbye.. friend," you said to Ben and left with Alex.

"He doesn't know that you and André are over?" She enquired as she opened the door to the flat. "No," you said taking your jacket off. "When is he going to know?" She sat on the couch. "When he asks," you chuckled.

***

*A week Later*

"I can't do it anymore," you breathed out as you entered the flat. "You've just noticed that?" Alex questioned. "Pull me away from him if you ever see us together," you sat down next to her. "Yes ma'am. Have you seen the time? Did you sleep in?" She quirked her eyebrows.

You shook your head, "I was planning to come home after breakfast but we.." Alex shivered, "Please feel free to not continue." You sighed into your palms, "That's why I need to stop. I'm.. getting jealous." Alex chuckled, she thought you were kidding, "Wait you're serious?"

"That's why I slept with him, because I saw him with Alyssa and..," you hesitated to continue. "Don't stop now," Alex encouraged you to continue. "There was no lust present last night. At first it was but out of nowhere we stopped and silently admired our presence, our bodies.. each other..," you unconsciously touched your lips.

Alex stared at you with surprised eyes; she didn't say anything else and let you go back on the previous night.

***

"You go get it," you said to Alex when someone knocked on the door. She lazily got up from the couch as you paused Netflix. "Charlie? Is that really you?" You couldn't see her but you could tell she was excited to see this Charlie.