Stunt Double (3)

"I'm going to miss you," Ben circled tiny circles on your abdomen. You intertwined your fingers with his sweaty hair, you brought him down for a passionate kiss.

"I'm going to miss you too. Hopefully we'll get to see each other again in London," you rested your head on his firm chest. In a 2 months you and Scarlett, along with various other people, needed to go to London and record a few scenes there.

Ben was done filming, it was his last night there. "I'm going to miss your body and your kisses. I'm going to miss you so bloody much," Ben caressed your hair. You gazed up and gently kissed his lips. You and him finally slept for one last night.

**

"He asked me to take care of you. I can't let you do this," Scarlett said while you two waited behind the cameras. You were about to give an idea to Feige and the Russo directors.

"Think about it, if I get it done right the scene will come out amazing," you said. "Yeah, if you get it right the first time. What's going to happen if you don't?" she worried about you.

You didn't reply. Kevin was finally alone; you left Scarlett to go talk to him. "Mr. Feige I have a request for a scene," you confidently went up to him. "[Y/n], for the millionth time, you can call me Kevin. What's your idea?" he stopped in his tracks to pay attention.

You explained your idea for a scene coming up soon. Kevin attentively heard your idea, he seemed to like it, but he was hesitant. "That's sounds way too dangerous, even for you," he admitted. "Yes, it's dangerous, but if I land a specific way then I'll be as good as ever," you continued to persuade him.

Kevin began to make a face, you knew he was going to disapprove. "Just think about it. Give me one try, that's all I need. When have I ever let you down? Please," you begged. Kevin really needed to think about it, "I'll talk it over with the Russo's. I'll give you an answer by tonight. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

You nodded you head. He sighed, "Ok, I'll see what I can do."

***

"You're too stubborn. You could do this in 2 shots, it's too dangerous to do it in one shot," Scarlett complained. "Scar, it's too late to complain now, I'm doing it. Feige and the Russo's have allowed it," you adjusted your Black Widow costume. "Just wait until Ben hears about it," she threatened.

"Don't you dare. Please, just have faith in me. I can do it in one shot, and you know that," you waited for the makeup department to come and put on your wig. "Just be careful ok," Scarlett sighed as she waited with you.

A few moments later you were ready to do your stunt. Beforehand, Scarlett had done a shot where she was fighting with people on the third floor of a building. They had bombs, and a lot of them. Your job was to jump through the glass. It would've been easier if it were just that, but you had to land on a flight of stairs. From there, you had to roll down them. It was dangerous, but it was possible.

It was all being done in one shot, and all you had was one attempt to do it. You got into position a few feet from the window, you waited for your cue. Scarlett and a few other people waited for you behind the cameras. You began to hear a count down.

You had to jump through the window once they got to one, because they were going to use explosives in the building. You jumped a few times to shake the nerves away.

"Three," you began to jog to the window. "Two," you were gaining speed. "One," you covered your face with your arm and crashed through the window sending pieces of fake glass everywhere. You fell one floor until you hit the flight of stairs. You needed to perfectly land on the stairs, so you wouldn't be awfully hurt.

The camera captured it all, from the crash to your finally position on the floor. Once you finally touched the floor, one of the Russo producers yelled cut. Everyone was clapping and cheering because it looked perfect. "That was fantastic [Y/n]!" Kevin said with a megaphone.

You stayed still on the floor. Scarlett promptly jogged to your place, a smile plastered on her lips, "You've proved me wrong. That was absolutely amazing. You made it seem like you didn't even hurt yourself," she clapped her hands.

You still didn't move. "[Y/n]?" Scarlett crouched down and moved you. Everyone saw what was happening and began to crowd your immobile body.

*

"Hello?" Ben said with a groggy voice when he answered the phone call. He only heard sniffles. ben checked the ID of the number and saw it was Scarlett. "Scar, what's wrong?" he sat up from his laying position.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot about the time difference," she paused. "Scarlett, what's wrong?" Benedict was growing worried. "It has to do with [Y/n]," she sniffled. Ben's mind began to race. She must be crying for a bad reason, he only thought about the worst possible reasons.

He hurriedly stood up from his bed and went to his charging laptop. Ben still hasn't heard the news about you, but he wanted to leave London as soon as possible. "Ben," Scarlett's hoarse voice broke his concentration from the screen.

"What happened to [Y/n]?" tears began to build in Ben's eyes. He dropped his phone when he heard the news.