Dating An Angel (3)

A few months passed since the harsh breakup. Ben would constantly invade your dreams, reminding you of all the blissful and marvelous times the both of you shared, of the amazing nights the two passed.

You'd wake up, hoping he'd still be yours, but were disillusioned when he wasn't your screen wallpaper. Instead of having a picture of him holding the hand of a child in need, a picture of you and him from a red carpet, or surprise pictures you'd take of him eating. It was just black, nothing.

You tried getting over Ben but nothing worked. He'd still send you messages but you always used small talk to reply. For a while you implanted the idea of seeing new faces, new guys that could possibly be your partner.

Your heart still throbbed for Ben, and you knew that. He truly was the guy you loved and still kept loving for quite some time after the incident.

***

The annual Victoria Secret fashion show was approaching and you've been more focused than ever. Now since you didn't have to focus on your personal life, you've attended all your attention to work. You had to be on top of your game since you were the most praised Angel from the rest.

You ran a few errands and asked many favors for this show. One of those favors was towards the people in charge of inviting the guests. You specifically told them to not get Benedict a seat. The past years he was a great supporter and attended your shows and would later go to the back and give you a chaste kiss, congratulating you in front of the Angels.

It would cause a scene with the managers but the Angels never minded Ben's presences. He was always a delight to have around. If anyone ever felt insecure, he was there to put spirit in them. You needed no distraction during this show, so instead you invited someone you thought was brilliant.

Kit Harington was taking his spot. You met him once at a red carpet you attended with Ben. He was such a gentleman and you and him became friends. Occasionally he'd send you texts just catching up as friends do and when he found out about you and Ben he sent you an upbeat message and flowers to your hotel room. Apart from getting to know him, you were a fan of his character Jon Snow.

**

The fashion show finally came around. Everyone's hard work paid off, it was an imposing execution. You contently slumped in your booth after exiting the runway for the last time of that night. You felt adrenaline surge through you, you sent Kit a message asking him if he could come back stage because a few of your friends would love to meet the one and only Jon Snow.

A few minutes later, he was standing side by side with a few of your friends. His black curls bounced as he posed with Angels. "You were fantastic out there," he was finally able to complement you after taking various pictures. "Thank you, I guess I did my job well," you giggled as you removed your heels.

He stood behind you, leaning his hands against you chair, "I'm sorry what happened with you and Ben. It must've been a horrible feeling." You sighed, "Last time I saw him was 8 months ago, I think he's part of my past now." Kit gave you a sincere smile.

"I was wondering, am I perhaps seeing you at the after-party?" You turned around to gaze at Kit. "I don't know. It wasn't part of my plan to go but if this is a personal invitation then you'll most likely see me there," his thick English accent spoke. "Arrive with me to the party," you abruptly told him.

He was still smiling, "I couldn't possibly do that, Ben's-" "Benedict is my past and right now I'm looking for a future," you glazed you hand over his. It didn't take him a minute to accept your invitation.

He waited for you to get ready and dress into your new attire to arrive at the red carpet. He watched as you got into your new black dress. You asked for his assistance to hand you double sided tape for your excessively long v-neck. Your dress and the presence of Kit will cause a commotion at the red carpet but at this point you didn't care what anybody said.