The Emmy's

"Benny!" you opened up your arms for one of your dearest friends. "How you've been?" Ben went over to you and gave you a lasting hug. "Oh you know, just surviving and trying to work," you smiled at him. "That's great! Congratulations on getting nominated four Outstanding Lead Actress," Ben kissed your cheek. "You too, Sherlock has really taken you far," you embraced him again.

"Hey Mason," Ben turned around to your long-term boyfriend. Mason slightly waved back, but didn't say a word. "He still doesn't like to attend red carpets?" Ben lowly said to you. "Lately we've been on and off, and gotten into a few arguments in the last day. I was going to bring my mom instead, but I had already told fans I was bringing him," you said only audible to Ben. "He seems like a heavy weight on your shoulders," Ben commented.

"I don't know, I feel like we could work it out, but then again he makes it difficult to do that," you turned back to see Mason eyeing the place. Ben brought over his date. "[Y/n], this is Taylor, my date for tonight," Ben introduced. She was a young, pretty brunette with a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you," you shook her hand. "I really loved your performance in that one episode of Black Mirror, it was fantastic," she shyly commented. "Thank you, I loved recording San Junipero," you smiled back at her. Someone working on the red carpet called for you and Ben, you two were up next.

Mason and Taylor had to stand behind Ben and you. "So she's just your date for tonight?" you whispered to Ben. "Oh...yeah. Taylor is great and all, but I don't really see her being my girlfriend. I didn't want to come alone, so I invited her," Ben responded back to you. Someone with a headset went up to you. "Good luck tonight," you said to him as you and Mason were set on the red carpet.

You took a few pictures by yourself, then you took some with Mason. It was always a tedious process with him. Usually you had fun taking pictures, but Mason hated it. You remembered all the times when you and Ben would attend carpets together, it was always fun being with him.

Up next were the interviews. These were better because Mason usually weren't involved in them. "Hello," one interviewer started with you. "Hi," you smiled at her. "Welcome back to the Emmy's and congratulations on getting nominated," she stated. "Thank you very much. I've been here before, but this is my first time being nominated," you informed.

"That's right, the last few times you've arrived with Mr. Cumberbatch. You two looked so cute together, it broke the hearts of almost everyone out there when you two stopped being together," she commented. "Well, we weren't really together. We're just really great friends, and we like spending time with each other. I heard some rumors out there about Ben and I dating. Sorry to break the news to everyone, but I have a boyfriend," you pointed back to Mason.

"I also heard you two have been dating for almost a year," she said. "That's correct," you conjured up a fake smile. "Congratulations on the nominations today, that episode of Black Mirror was absolutely amazing. Enjoy the night," she finished up. "Thank you," you shook your hand with her and then left to the next.

Most of them were congratulating you on the nomination. All you wanted was the fun interviews like people that Ellen sends or Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel Live. You had the chance to have an interview with him, which meant you got a shot of tequila. Instead of only one shot, you took three. One to make Mason's comments bearable, another to keep you from taking a nap during the ceremony and another for fun.

It was finally over and you were able to go inside. You and Mason were seated at the edge of the row, almost all the way in the bottom. You had a perfect view to the stage and a view to people you admired. You sat next to the aisle. You got up to talk to a few people and chat with them. One of your cast mates asked you about Mason and how you two were doing.