Do I Wanna Know? (4)

"I told you he'd be supportive," you snuggled with Ben on his couch. It's only been a day since he announced you and his relationship. He had just read a message Tom sent him. It was about his fans supporting him on his new relationship plus a tweet from Jensen Ackles. "Do you want a drink?" you got up from your place. "Please," he gazed up at you with a smile.

You headed to the kitchen and left your phone behind; it began to vibrate. Ben saw the caller ID. "Darling, Jensen is calling you," he said loud enough for you to hear in the other room. "Answer it," you replied.

Ben picked up, "Hello?" Jensen didn't answer right away, "Oh you must be Ben." Ben noticed Jensen said it with an annoyed tone, "Yeah." Jensen loosened up his attitude, "Are you those type of guys that answers their girlfriend's phone calls?" Ben lowered his voice so you wouldn't hear him, "What are you trying to accuse me of?" Jensen chuckled, "Man I ain't accusing anyone."

"[Y/n] is getting drinks for us, she left her phone and told me to answer," Ben informed. "Oh. In that case, let's forget about this conversation. My bad, I'm very protective of [Y/n]," Jensen almost said with a shy tone. Ben didn't have time to answer as you arrived with the drinks, he handed you back your phone.

"Jensen! It's been so long since you've called, how are you?" you excitedly sat back down on the couch. Ben grabbed his drink and slumped back into the couch.

You spent a good half an hour talking with Jensen. Ben got up a few times while he refilled his glass and continued to hear you laugh with Jensen. You noticed Ben's irritated state and promptly decided to end the call.

"What did he say to you?" you quirked your eyebrows. "Nothing," he blandly responded. "Oh stop being jealous," you laughed and hugged his arm. "Who said I was jealous?" he was losing his tension. You straddled his lap and began kissing his jaw, "You tense up your jaw whenever you get jealous or mad."

He gripped onto your hips and shifted himself to connect his lips with yours. "He's being overprotective of my girlfriend," he gently bit down on your lip. You giggled, "He's like a brother to me. That's why he's protective." Ben proceeded to kiss the sensitive parts of your neck. You felt his teeth graze your skin, "Should I leave a mark to show you're mine and only mine?" His tone completely changed to a sinister one.

You bit your lower lip, suppressing a moan. Ben only heard your little whimpers. He began growing hard making you feel him underneath you. Before you knew it, Ben's and your shirt were removed. "You should know I would never cheat on you. I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new," you placed your hands on his shoulders. "Good," he effortlessly stood up with your legs wrapped around his waist.

***

"You really think they won't recognize you with your sunglasses and ridiculous hat?" you laughed while holding onto his hand. Ben took you out for a stroll around the park, "What ridiculous hat?" he chuckled along with you. You leaned up on your toes and took off his hat, his curls sprang everywhere. Ben promptly covered his messy curls. "If you want the hat you're gonna have to catch me," you said as you ran on the grass.

He promptly followed you grabbing the attention of the people around. Ben caught you and firmly held onto you as you giggled up a storm. After a few seconds you turned yourself in his arms and placed the hat on his messy curls. He leaned down and connected your lips with his.

Ben loosely held onto you with his arms draped on your hips. Your stared up at his beautiful eyes, "I love you." It's the first time any of you said it. Ben's eyes seemed to gleam as you confessed how you felt. He kissed your lips once again, "I love you too."

**

"You two are mad for each other ," Tom Holland commented as he stood next to Ben. "Mate that's what love does," Ben gazed back to watch you finish you do your hair. "How long have you two been together?" Tom enquired. "8 months," you responded walking to them. "Darling you look gorgeous as ever," Ben spun you around once and met your lips with his.

You giggled into the kiss, "I'm wearing ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd shirt." He pecked your lips, "You're gorgeous with and without clothes." Tom awkwardly stood on the side, "Can we, erm, just make our way to the convention center.. please."

"How about, erm you make your way there while [Y/n] and I st--" "--that's not going to happen," you cut off Ben with a giggle. You began walking to the hotel room door and waited for the men to catch up. There was a car waiting outside the lobby for the three of you to take you to the convention center.

Arriving there, you calmly followed Ben and Tom as a security guard guided them to their designated place; a place no fan had access to. "You've been here before?" Ben questioned as you calmly walked through the place. You nodded your head, "Plenty of times." He guessed you've been there with Jensen Ackles.

There was a room for actors to hangout and have some relaxing time before they went out for the public. You and Ben sat on a couch waiting for his time to come and take pictures with thousands of people. He played with your hand while having a conversation with you, "How many times have you been here?"

"Well my parents always brought me as a kid, so as a fan I came plenty of times. I didn't enter backstage until Jensen and the cast were invited to hall H. I've come here every year since the past 10 years," you snuggled up with him. "Wow, it's almost traditional for you," he joked around.

You giggled and kissed him. "What if you're with me one day while I'm filming and we can't make it here, would you be sad?" You suspiciously looked at him, you didn't have to think about your response, "Of course not, I would be with you and watching you do what you love. If I'm with you then there's no other place I would rather be."

Ben placed his head on the cave of your neck to hide a few tears, "I love you so much." You weaved your hand with his short curls, "I love you more." He rose his head and you wiped away the stray tears. Ben grabbed onto your hand and kissed the back of your palm.

"[Y/n]?" a baritone voice asked from across the room. Ben and you gazed towards where the voice came from. A bright smile appeared once you gazed at the familiar face, "Jensen!" Ben let go of your hand as you stood up to go hug your best friend. "Hey!" he embraced you in a firm hug. "How are you? How come you haven't called?" you smiled at him.

"Sorry I've been busy," his smile slightly faded when he saw Ben walking next to you. "You two finally get to meet," you were obviously nervous for them to talk in person but you hid it well. Ben first placed a hand around your waist then extended an arm towards Jensen, "Nice to meet you." They both kept a cool state. Jensen shook Ben's hand, "I can say the same."

"[Y/n], it's been such a long time since I've seen you, how are you?" Jared Padalecki pulled you away from Ben and Jensen. They stood next to each other while you had a conversation with Jared.

"It's my job to say you'll regret it if you hurt her in anyway," Jensen said only audible to Ben. "I would never," Ben kept his eyes fixed on you.

Everyone was extremely tall, they towered over you. "Why do guys have to be so tall," you commented. "Martin isn't," Ben thought he said it inaudible to anyone but you heard and bursted out laughing. Jensen and Jared stood there not understanding why the both of you were laughing.

After sharing a few laughs with everyone, Jensen suggested the four of them should go out to have some lunch later on. Everyone agreed and made plans for that. Before leaving to the Supernatural signing station, Jared invited you to go with them so you could be with the cast once again. You really wanted to but didn't want to leave Ben.

"It's ok darling, go with them. In a few minutes I have to go take pictures," he kissed your forehead. "Are you sure?" you enquired. "Of course, go spend some time with your friends. You've got the special pass and you know where I'll be the next hours," he smiled at you.

"I promise I'll go with you once they're done signing," you stood on your toes and gave him a lasting kiss. "I don't want you to get jealous. Remember, I'm yours and only yours," you whispered into his ear. He slightly smirked, "I know. Go before they leave you behind." You kissed him on more time before leaving with Jared and Jensen.