Sorry (8)

You didn't feel like shit for your first hangover, many people always talk about it as a living hell. Maybe Ben was your antidote.

You put on your uniform and headed out the door; Brendon was just coming to knock on the door. "Your girlfriend's inside," you winked at him. He chuckled, "You got something here," he pointed to the area where the hickey was. "I know," you playfully slapped his arm as you departed.

Saturday's were always the busy shifts to work. That was also the day Olivia and Ben would sit in the corner and have a few snacks. You usually had the afternoon shifts that day but due to an accident you had to work the whole day.

You wondered how today would roll out. Would Olivia and Ben breakup or would he still continue to date her making you his affair? A few of your guy friends would visit you on Saturday, they knew how lift up your spirit.

They all arrived during the afternoon before Ben arrived. You were serving them their coffee and lunches as Ben and Olivia walked in. "We'll karate chop his ass if you want us to," Dallon said as you gazed at Ben. "No one is karate chopping anyones ass. I don't care anymore. He's made his decision," you bit your bottom lip.

"I'm just saying," Dallon shrugged making you only giggle. "Or we could give him a good scare," Spencer commented. "No one is doing anything to anyone. Thank you guys so much that you care," you smiled at them.

You went to the cashier register as Ben walked over there. "I don't like your guy friends, I feel they'll jump me at any moment," Ben lowly said. "I've stopped them countless times, drinks?" you said so casually. He chuckled showing his beautiful smile you loved.

He seductively licked his lips, "Just a latte and an expresso." You got cups and put in the order. "Any snacks?" you asked. He looked over the menu and the chips beside him, "You," he winked. "Ben, not right now or ever in your case. You're not single and I'm not going to be your affair just when Olivia can't meet your satisfaction," you said only audible to him.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Just these crisps," he reached beside him and grabbed a random bag. "Crips," you mocked, "You're so English." He shrugged, "What can I say, heredity." You stuck out your pinky finger and conjured up your best English accent, "Whatever you say Mr. Posh, my apologies, Mr. Cumberbatch."

You and him laughed brining the attention to Olivia. She got up from the seat and walked to the new spot where Ben waited for the drinks you were making. "What were you laughing about?" she strictly enquired. Ben rolled his eyes, "Get off my arse for once. I don't question your friendship with other guys."

She was brought aback, "You're friends with her?" Olivia said with the most utter disgust. "Latte and expresso," you said at the window. Olivia came to grab them and looked at your hickey, "Ew who could've possibly given you a hickey."

"Olivia that's enough," Ben sternly said with his baritone voice. Most of the people in the café ignored their surrounding noise and didn't turn around, only your friends at a the near table did. "Don't you raise your voice at me," she commanded.

"I'm so done with you and your bullshit attitude," he was trying to keep the growing argument oblivious to the café. "So you're defending her now even when she cheated on you with Matt?" she scoffed. "That never happened," you piped in. "Stay out of this you--" Ben cut her off. "--don't you dare call her a name." She crossed her arms, "She's a whore Ben, can't you see that?"

"I gave her that hickey," Ben abruptly said. "You what?" she had to do a double take. Ben pulled down the top of his shirt under his collarbone revealing a hickey, "I have more but I'd have to take off my slacks to show you and I'd rather not do that." You snickered remembering the previous night.

"I gave her that hickey and I will continue doing that for the rest of my life because I love her. I never stopped loving her and I never will," he reached for your hand from at the window. "You're telling me you cheated on me with that piece of trash?" she was more angry than sad.

"No, I'm informing [Y/n] I made a mistake being with you. The night at the party should've never happened. I was a jealous idiot. I love her, I can't keep fooling myself or her that I could possibly be with you," Benedict didn't lay it so softly for her. Olivia didn't know what to do. Out of pure rage, she grabbed the steaming expresso and slung her arm back to throw it at Ben.

"Not so quick honey, you might strain a muscle," Brendon got ahold of her hand. Olivia grunted as Brendon took the drink from her; she couldn't do anything else and left the café. "She's a psychopath. How was she ever my replacement. I'm not that crazy, am I?" you said holding onto Ben's hand. "Sometimes," he jokingly snickered.

Ben grabbed the expresso from Brendon, "Thanks mate." Brendon just winked at the both of you and walked to where Sarah and his friends were. "I'm sorry for all of this happening here," Ben apologized. "It's fine, but I need to get back to work," you lightly squeezed his hand and gave him a timid smile. Ben stood there a couple of seconds before going back to his usual spot. He sat there with his phone out and occasionally taking a few sips of his coffee.

More of your music friends arrived making it a chaos of a music argument but everyone was friendly with each other. Before you knew it Ben was giving you a departing kiss and leaving the café. He seemed anxious but you let him go anyways.

Your shift ended late because of the concert you had to work at night. Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph were on the stage. The café was filled with random students and your friends supporting your other friends. You were entranced by Tyler's ukelele skills you didn't notice Ben walking in with a dozen roses and a humongous teddy bear.

As you casually turned your gaze you saw the gifts in his hand. "Oh my god," you breathed out. Ben popped his head to the side and saw your precious expression. "What are you doing?" you enquired giggling and departing to his side. "Remember in 7th year I got you just one rose and the tinniest teddy ever, I thought the second time I had to do it better. [Y/n], will you be my girlfriend?"

"You dork," you leaned on your toes and placed a chaste kiss on his lips and wrapped your hands around his neck. You departed from the hug and got the flowers from him, "I love you," he whispered in your ear. You gazed up to his adoring eyes, "I love you too."