I'm Bored (2)

* 1 year later*

"Welcome back [Y/n]," your mom embraced you as soon as you were close enough. You let go of the cart full of your baggage's and hugged her back, your dad was the next to embrace you in a bear hug. "God the house has been silent without you," your mom commented again. "What do you mean? You have Junior in that household," you chuckled.

"That's very true, but he's worse than usual now. He doesn't want to be called Junior anymore. He says it's not his biological name," your dad commented. "Really?" you acted amazed, "Well, we knew this attitude would come sooner than later." Your dad began pushing your cart towards the direction of his car.

Your mom and you had a little conversation while walking, then she noticed your dad loading up all the luggage, "Honey, where did all the luggage come from?" The three of you got in the car. "Well mom, I was in London for a whole year. I wasn't going to be wearing the same clothes. I also brought some gifts," you replied. They were both excited to see what you. You weren't excited to show them everything you've brought.

Once you were home, you helped your dad carry the luggage inside the house. Your grandma was anxiously waiting for you and Junior, well he was there but he could've cared less that you were home. You went over to your grandma and embraced her in a hug you thought you didn't miss. Once departing from it you looked at your brothers direction, "Sup Junior?"

He didn't leave his gaze from his phone, "My name isn't Junior." You smirked, "Whatever Junior." Your goal was to piss him off. He miraculously looked up from his phone, "My name is Joshua, not Junior." Your mom intervened, "Can you two not fight. Joshua your sister just got here, give her a hug." You and Junior made a face, both not wanting to do it.

There were a few things that got Junior to get scared, one of those things was your moms rare menacing glare. He got up as soon as he saw her doing the face. He went over to you and rapidly hugged you before moving away. You took a seat next to your grandma.

"How was London?" she enthusiastically questioned. "Oh it was amazing," you smiled as you thought about your time there, "I met so many people, I had a great time and I learned a lot there." You grandma grabbed your hand and smiled, "Did you miss us?" You smiled, "Of course I did."

Junior chuckled, "Oh I know how much you missed them." You looked towards him and smirked, "Did I not block you from Snapchat and Instagram?" He looked up from his phone again, "Nope." Junior knew what you did during your time there. He saw everything if he checked your social media. In reality, you never missed your family or your home. If you could've stayed in London, you would've.

"Oh we're just glad you're back home sweetie," your mom chipped in. "She's not?" Junior whispered under his breath, you only heard. "I've prepared your favorite food for tonight," your mom seemed so enthusiastic. "Thank you mom," you smiled at her. Your phone began to ring, you checked the ID and excused yourself to your room. Junior was heading to his too.

"What do you want?" your tone completely changed when you answered the call. You stopped right outside of your room. Junior did the same thing with his room, he was paying attention to your conversation. "It's called time zones," you sounded annoyed. "Well I'm not there anymore, find someone else to fall in love with," there was a pause, "I don't care, I never did. I heard stories about you and wanted to try it out. That's it. Like you Brits like to say it, I wanted a great shag and I got it. Forget about me," frustrated, you hung up the phone and saw Junior looking at you. "What?" you looked at him and said with a monotone. He said nothing am entered his room.

Instead of you doing the same, you went back to the living room and went to sit outside on your porch. A few minutes later, Junior was coming out. He took a seat next to you and without looking at you he said, "How many people did you sleep with?" You chuckled and looked at him, "That's not something you ask a lady. And you have me on Snapchat, you know." He turned to you, "Yeah, but I lost count after five. Plus mom took my phone away for a bad grade assignment."