Bro's Before... (5)

"Darling, are you okay?" Will got up from your dinning table and walked towards you. A warm cup of tea was in between your hands, you were staring at the table, but you weren't paying attention to what William was saying. "Are you feeling alright?" Will asked hugging you.

"Yeah," you snapped out of your daze. "The table must be very interesting since it's the only thing you've looked at," he kiddingly said. You just hummed and raised your brows.

Ben had kept his part of the deal. That table was one of the many places where he bent you over and repeatedly fucked you. The image replayed in your head as you kept staring at the table.

"Are you mad?" Will asked breaking your gaze from the table again. "I don't know, should I be mad? It's not like you left me alone with four guys," you scoffed. "They're our friends, they wouldn't do you any harm. On the contrary, they would take very good care of you," Will defended.

"Oh they did," you sarcastically retorted. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Will questioned with a harsh tone. "They took care of me when I broke down crying in Martin's kitchen. Ben and Martin were there to dry my tears because I didn't know where the fuck you were," you moved away from his touch.

"[Y/n], I wasn't--" "cheating?" you cut him off. Your not a person who jumps to conclusions, but Will has given you reasons to not fully trust him. "I swear darling, I'm not cheating on you," he tried getting closer to you. "Alright, then explain to me why you're always gone on Sunday's," you waited for a response.

He was hesitating. You shook your head and scoffed, "Get out of my flat." Will didn't move, "Let me explain." You pointed to the door, "I gave you time to explain, and you didn't. Get out of my flat." You were too calm about the situation. Without another word, he left.

***

"So what exactly are you asking?" Ben enquired reading one of his books. Martin explained to him the situation, how Amanda smelled the perfume on him. Ben's eyes grew a bit wide. "And you want to buy her the perfume?" Ben enquired. Martin nodded his head.

"I'll ask her the name of it," Ben said while not taking his eyes off his textbook. James and Tom were arriving at the table, they all had huge books with them. Everyone had upcoming exams, they were studying for them.

"Where's Willy?" Tom enquired. "Maybe with [Y/n]," James replied. Ben knew that wasn't true since he had spent two hours with you before going to his university's library.

Ben got up to go get another book. He walked through the tall bookshelves and skimmed through the names. He finally found a book that could help him and began to return to his table.

His eyes wandered around the room, he's never really taken his time to check out what the library had to offer. He was a huge bookworm, but he only went there to study. He was walking and looking at a stack of books someone had on their table causing him to pump into another table.

"I'm sorry," he grabbed the pencils and pens that fell on the floor. "Ben?" you quietly asked. Ben lifted his gaze to lock eyes with you. "[Y/n], what are you doing here?" Ben questioned with a smile. "I came to study," you quietly giggled.

He took the seat next to yours. "Is this your uni?" Ben excitedly asked. "Yeah," you proudly said. "How come I've never seen you around?" Ben couldn't lose his smile. "Well, I just graduated high school last year. This is my first year at the uni," you were so happy to see him even though you were just with him an hour ago.

"Wow, that's incredible," Ben said. "Are the guys here?" you questioned. "Yeah, a few tables over there," he pointed behind his back. "I can't stop thinking about you," you confessed to him. "Oh love, you're always on my mind," Ben leaned in but remembered about the guys.

You and him stood up at the same time, he walked a few steps to the large bookshelves and you followed. Once you were out of sight from them, Ben cupped your face and tasted your lips he oh-so missed. You giggled at mid kiss. "What?" Ben mumbled with his lip gently biting yours.

"I got your text. Why do you want the name of my perfume?" you giggled. "I'll explain to you later," Ben kissed your lips once more before walking out of the bookshelves. "Lets go with the guys, they could be quite entertaining in these stressful times," Ben commented while grabbing all of your books including his.

Approaching the table you could hear the small whimpers of someone. "Who's being the baby?" you asked grabbing the attention of everyone there. Their eyes lit up with excitement. They asked you the same question Ben did. The table was made for four, but Ben gave you his seat and he dragged another chair to sit next to you. While taking a seat, you answered their questions.

Ben was right, they were hilarious in those stressful times. You had to contain your laughters when James was at the verge of throwing his books. You looked down to your book and continued to study, Ben was right next to you.

"Have you heard this song?" Ben passed you one of his earbuds and scooted even closer to you. You attentively listened to the song and heard it was Elbow. The both of you began to talk about their music. Ben stayed close to you, sharing his music with you. Martin, once in a while, gazed at the both of you. Ben secretly slid his under the table to hold your hand.

"Darling, it's so nice that you're here," Will said beside approaching the table. You ignored him and Ben let go of your hand. Will had disappeared from you once more, this time you cared less. He told James to switch seats. You took off the shared earbud and shook your head towards James.

"Baby, are you still mad?" William hugged you from the back. Your response was just a shrug. He began to leave tiny kisses on your neck, Ben tried not to get jealous. Will pecked your cheek before he began to walk away, he motioned for Ben to follow.

They went somewhere out of sight. "What's up?" Ben enquired. Will took out a box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a diamond ring, "I'm going to ask her to marry me." Ben was utterly shocked, he didn't know what to say.

"I know," Will said after he saw Ben's expression. "Are you crazy?" Ben scolded. "What? Aren't you happy for me? I am crazy, I'm crazy for her," Will replied. "May I remind you that she's barely starting her life. She's too young to get married," Ben was getting nervous.

"She loves m--" Ben cut off William, "She doesn't even know about your kid!" Ben said that a bit too loud. You heard a snippet of their argument, but you couldn't make out the words.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Will pushed Ben, "Out of everyone, you should be the one supporting me the most, you're my best friend." Ben scoffed and shook his head, "I'd support you if it were a decent decision, this is nowhere close to that."

"I'm doing it, I don't care if you support me or not," Will began to walk to the table again. Ben was just an affair, but the thought of losing you terrified him. He either had to fight for you or let you go.

"Where's [Y/n]?" Will asked when he got to the table. "She just got her things and left," Tom said. Will shook his head and walked out of the library. Martin looked to Ben who was trying to hide his mixed emotions.

"What happened?" James enquired. "He's going to propose to her," Ben slumped into a chair. "Isn't that good?" Tom gazed at everyone. Ben only shrugged. He needed to talk to you and quick. Ben didn't want to lose you.

"How about we spend a night at my house this Friday? My parents won't be home," Ben blurted out to his friends. "Really? You've never wanted us there, why now?" Martin asked suspiciously.

Ben received a text message, it was from you.

Is Will still there?

He responded to you quickly and looked back up to his friends, "I don't know, Will might get engaged. We can celebrate or something." They guys quirked their brows at him.

I've arrived at my flat. Do you want to come by? Will most likely isn't around here.

Ben slyly smirked and got up. "Where're you going?" Martin spoke up. "Somewhere," Ben gathered his books and left.

"Am I the only that realised he wasn't happy about his best friend possibly getting engaged?" James spoke up. "Nope," Tom responded.