Honeymoon

"Are you sure your ready honey? You're 25, don't you think it could wait?" Your mom sat beside your bed. "The wedding is in 2 days, you're asking me this now?" Your anxiety has bolted to the roof with the upcoming wedding.

"I was just commenting sweetie," you mom attempted to sound sweet. "Although I may have anxiety, I'm sure as hell I want to marry him. He's the love of my life, the one I truly love," you smiled at the thought of your husband-to-be.

"He's 35, how can you love a man a decade older than you?" Your mom never lost hope to cease your wedding. "The door is that way," you pointed to the exit not looking your mom in the eyes. She sighed in defeat and left you alone. Your eyes were shut and your breathing was labored, "Two more days, two more days."

**

"Congratulations to the newly wed!" The speaker of your venue announced. You walked arm in arm with your husband, Benedict Cumberbatch. He adoringly kissed your lips and took you to your assigned table. A camera came by and took a picture of the two.

Tim and Wanda followed behind, "Congratulations again my darlings, such a shame your parents couldn't make it. You look divine." Wanda embraced you, "Thank you Wanda." Tim complemented your looks and congratulated his son and you.

The first song came on, it was your time to dance your first song with Ben as your husband. All his life he was a funny dancer, but he took classes to make this dance memorable.

"Love, I'm truly sorry your parents didn't make it," Ben said only audible to you. "It's really not a surprise. They never approved of us, they just rolled along with it thinking it would end at some point," you gently responded.

"Bet they didn't see us getting married," his comment made you giggle. The song ended making Ben dip you. "I love you so much," he passionately kissed your lips. "I love you too," you caressed his cheek with your hand.

**

"Ben, this is.. oh my god, look at the view and the.. I'm.. wow," you were amazed with the view of your hotel room. "You deserve a better view," he commented while brining in the luggages.

You turned around and skimmed your finger down where his sternum is, "I do. Not to brag, but it's my husband." You winked at him. That seemed to have gotten him excited. He followed you into the humongous bedroom.

You were heading to the balcony, but he pulled you back into his embrace. "I love you so bloody much, words can't explain how you make me feel," he began to kiss your jawline. You giggled, your finger played with a curl that wasn't tucked in with the rest.

It was just the two of you, nobody else. A few feet from you was a balcony to a gorgeous view to the clear ocean. Ben is the man you loved, the one you waited for. Now was the moment for him to make you his.

"Ben, now," you calmed the rhythm of your breath. "Are you sure?" He looked into your eyes, you nodded your head. "I'll leave so you can get comfortable," he kissed your lips before he retreated.

"No, stay. You're my husband I am comfortable," you grabbed onto his arm. He smiled and turned back to you. "Christ," he breathed out before rolling his lips over yours. His hands traveled to your hips.

This was your first time. You were always strict on keeping your virginity until your first night with your husband. Ben was your husband now, you ought for this to be the proper time.

Your hands were comfortably on his shoulders, kissing him to the rhythm he was going. You felt the first button to your shirt being undone, then the next, you weren't sure what to do.

Ben felt your tension and guided your hands to the hem of his shorts. You skimmed your fingers to the button and zipper. The slow motions began arousing you. He had unbuttoned your shirt, his shorts pooled his legs on the floor. He broke the kiss to collect some air and to remove your shirt. You did the same with him.