Biggest Fan (2)

"So lovely to see you here again," the interviewer said to Ben. "I'm glad to be here," he responded with a dazzling smile. "I see you brought a lovely date with you," she commented. You were behind with Karon chatting away with her.

"I brought her as my plus one," he corrected. "Well you both look gorgeous," she said. "Y/n," he turned around and held out his hand for you to grab. You smiled as you walked next to Ben, "Yeah?"

"We just got complimented," he did anything to include you in an interview. "I'm pretty sure you did," you responded back smiling at him. "Are you sure it's not a date?" The interviewer smirked.

You giggled, "Of course it's not. Ben and I have been best friends since our childhood, we've had our share of history." You patted his stomach as he hooked an arm around your shoulder.

***

"People keep tweeting that we're a couple," you informed Ben as you ate your ramen noodles. Ben swallowed his food and looked at your phone. Your fans were especially excited to build theories of your love life.

I'm flattered everyone thinks my best friend is my boyfriend but he's not, we're just friends

You tweeted out. "I don't think that will stop them," Ben chuckled. "You're right, but if I erase it now they'll come up with more theories," you giggled and made your way to your piano.

You loved playing the piano, especially when there's a song stuck in your head. "So this Snapchat thing only records for 10 seconds?" Ben enquired as he got ahold of your phone. You hummed and continued finding notes to a jingle you had stuck in your mind.

He had his fingerprint added to your phone so there was no trouble for him to enter. Ben went to Snapchat and stood beside the piano, he waited for you to start playing. You were so distracted on finding the notes you didn't realize he was using Snapchat.

At the end you gazed up to him and smiled. He caught the moment and uploaded it to your story. Neither of you knew it was going to cause your fans to blow up.

Did you guys see the sparkle in her eyes!! Ben's behind the camera! She's in love!

Everyone was going crazy on twitter again.

Sooooo what if they're secretly dating? They use the 'no we're just best friend' excuse to keep everything undercover

Ben is totally in love with Y/n but he doesn't want to admit it!!

More theories surfaced causing you and Ben to laugh at a few ridiculous ones. There was no point of you tweeting again that you and Ben weren't together. "These are ridiculous," Ben commented as he got up from your couch; he made his way to your kitchen.

"Yeah.. ridiculous," you almost inaudible said, your smile faded from your face. Ben got to your refrigerator and leaned his forehead on the door, "They aren't ridiculous," he somberly sighed.

***

Ben let the internet calm down before he recorded you again. He wasn't staying for a short time, he intended to stay for quite a while. After a week since your twitter blew up, Ben decided to record you again.

You sat on your piano, gracefully playing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." You watched The Lion King and that song got stuck in your head. Ben sat beside you on the piano and recorded you playing the keys.

He stopped recording a few seconds and switched the camera to show you and him sitting. You continued to play while he recorded some more. He placed your phone where the music sheets go and recorded from there.

During the last Snapchat's, he occasionally glanced down to the keys then back to you. Ben adoringly observed you. For the last 3 seconds of your story, Ben leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheek making you smile and blush.

As expected, your fans began to freak out because their theories were becoming true. That didn't stop Ben from secretly recording you at times. He was in control of your Snapchat now. You would occasionally sit at your piano and try to come up with new music but ended up playing a random jingle. Ben never failed to record those moments.

Not long after your fans slight freak out, Ben decided to livestream on your Instagram. "Oh I think my favorite is Piano Man," you said to Ben as you sat at your piano. "Or no, Nine in the afternoon. I have so many songs I love to play on the piano, it's unbelievable," you giggled.

"Why don't you play them all?" Ben enquired as he got your phone ready. "It'll take an hour or so," you chuckled. "Fine by me," he sat next to you as you began to play your first song. Ben got your phone and started the livestream under the piano.

Your fans were already going in and commenting. Ben knew it took you a few seconds to get deeply concentrated on your music so he waited for that time before he took your phone out. Once you did, he placed your phone where the music sheets go.

You noticed his movements but didn't stop playing the piano. A minute or so later you finished the song and looked to your phone. "Really?" Your playfully rolled your eyes. He shifted his gaze to you and kept staring at you, "Yes really." You chuckled but didn't break eye contact with him. A timid smile appeared on both of you.

IS EVERYONE ELSE SEEING THIS?!

KISS ALREADY!!

The comment section was blowing up. No words were being exchanged, just the two staring deeply into each other's eyes. Without thinking twice, Ben grabbed your face and brought your lips in contact with his.

You complied and reached for your phone without breaking the moment. Ben helped you turn off the livestream without losing contact with your lips; he put the phone down and continued to kiss you. Your hands went to the back of his neck and his went to your back.

He departed from the kiss to catch some air. His beautiful, sparkling eyes pierced right through yours. You got up from the piano bench and went to your couch, he followed. "Y/n..," Ben sat next to you.

"I'm–mmph," you cut him off and continued to kiss him. Your hand went to his hair, you tugged at it. His hand went to your thigh, he hooked it under your knee. Ben pulled you on top of him, making you straddle him.

You departed from the kiss and stared down at him. His curls were now a mess and his lips were a darker shade of pink. You leaned down again to kiss him but the thought of you two being like that made you smile. "God you are gorgeous," he said in his baritone voice.

"I could say the same," you caressed his loose curl and cheekbones. "Be my girlfriend, let the rumours come true. I've loved you since we were kids but back then I didn't know what this feeling was, now I do. It gets stronger when I'm near you and it's truly unbelievable how I haven't taken you right here right now," he ravished your neck with sloppy kisses.

You grabbed his face and profoundly kissed him. His hands slithered to your ass and lightly squeezed it. A timid moan escaped your lips; he bit down on your bottom lip. "I realized I loved you when I was traveling to London one summer. God you make me crazy. Yes.. I want to make the rumors true," you attached your lips to his again.

You and him made at for a couple of minutes. Once in a while you would thrust your hips onto his making him groan. "We can't leave my fans like that," you realized when you were cuddling with Ben on your couch. "Shit we forgot about them," Ben slightly chuckled.

You turned to him, "Are my lips still puffy?" He tenderly kissed them, "No but I can make them puffy again if you'd like." You smirked, "After the livestream," you winked at him.

Ben got up with you and sat on the piano bench. You began the livestream and waited for your fans to join; it didn't take long but in the meantime you and Ben held hands while talking audible only to each other.

"Ok where to begin," Ben breathed out. "Since the very beginning," you smiled and leaned into his neck. Ben kissed your temple and began telling the story of yours and his childhood and how you fell for each other. "I was, and am, her biggest fan," Ben finished.