Sorry (1)

A/n: So there will be a part 3 to The Scientist after Sorry

***

"We're out!" Benedict Cumberbatch twirled you around in your graduation gown. "Finally," you gave him a tender kiss. "Now comes uni," Ben set you down. Your smiled faded away for a split second.

"No, darling don't lose that beautiful, radiant smile of yours. Remember we talked about this," Ben cupped your face. "I know, I just can't believe you'll be half way across the world," you pouted.

"The distance won't be able to separate me from my girl. We will call everyday and talk about our tedious day, just like we do when I visit London," Ben kissed your forehead. "Y/n, Ben!" Your mom's voice was heard. You and him turned to her direction; she began to take pictures of Ben and you.

After the photo session you informed her of a party you intended to attend, "Mom, we'll be going to Brendon's party tonight." She didn't have a problem with you going out since you just graduated and were in need of a, well deserved, party. "Have fun," she gave you two thumbs up and proudly smiled your way.

Ben held onto your arm and led you to his car. Your clothes were already in there along with his. "Everyone else will be there right?" You talked about your other friends. "Oh hell yes, it's Brendon's party, who won't be there?" Ben chuckled.

**

"So how long have you been together?" Another high school graduate asked at the party. "Since seventh grade. We've been together for six years," you proudly smiled at your boyfriend. "Damn that's a lot," they chuckled and left.

"Isn't he the one that gets a girlfriend every other month?" Ben enquired with a drink in his hand. "Yup," you responded and continued to chat with your boyfriend. "Hey you love birds," Brendon approached Ben and you. "Brendon," Ben gave his friend a quick hug.

"So how's the party so far? Like it's our night of graduation I want it to be memorable and huge," Brendon made hand motions; clearly someone had spiked the punch. "Marvelous," you commented with a giggle. "Alright, you two keep enjoying your night," he winked then left with his other guests.

Not long after your friends joined you and Ben. The girls pulled you to one side while the guys pulled Ben to the other separating each other. Occasionally Ben would glance at you and give you a knee-weakening smirk.

"Of course I'm going to miss him; he's moving to Manchester," you sighed. Your group began to talk about your upcoming years at the university. "It sure will feel different with his English voice missing," one of your friends said.

"Why did everyone decide to go out of state?" You somberly questioned. "I'm the only one attending the University of San Diego. Ben applied here but they never got back to him. Now he's going to Manchester, but that's great, he's looked forward to go there since we were kids," you informed your group of friends.

"But it's only a few years," one of your friends attempted to cheer you up. "Yeah, with all the work and stress time will most likely pass in a flash. In no time, I will be by his side again; living in a house with him," you smiled at the thought.

"Hey ladies," a lean guy approaches your group; he winks at you. "Matt," you sternly said back. He attempted to work off one of Ben's weakening smirks but miserably failed. You've known Matthew has had a crush on you since forever, but he's never been your type of guy.

Across the room was Ben with his group of guys. "So what's the news?" Tom anxiously enquired. Ben gave them the special news making them cheer. "Really? That's the best surprise you could possibly give to her," Tom commented.