Fetish (4)

"Cut!" the director yelled as he took off his headphones, "Ok, that's great. We'll call you in 20 again." You and Ben nodded and went to sit down on your chairs. "I forgot how good of a kisser you are," you commented. Ben smirked and rushed his hand through his hair.

"Do you want to practice kissing?" he devilishly smiled and puckered his lips. You knew it was a joke, so you couldn't help but laugh. He was getting closer with his eyes closed. You put your script in front of him until he bumped into it with his lips. The two of you were sharing a laugh when Hugh approached the both of you.

"Are you two dating now?" he asked with the widest smile. "Erm, no," you kindly replied. "We're actually rivals, we can't stand each other," Ben tried saying it with a serious face, but ended up smiling. You chuckled at his attempt. "No, we're not that either. We're just great friends," you directed to Hugh.

"Hm," was the only thing he said back. After he left, you began to think why he would ask that. Everyone in the studio knew you and Ben now shared a suite together, but it's not like you slept in the same bed, or room, with him. Maybe it's because you and Ben have been sharing a lot of kisses.

Most of those kisses were on the script, but sometimes he or you would share a small, improvised kiss. The director did let the actors and actresses make the scenes their own. When Ben first kissed you by surprise (while filming), you asked him why he did it. He told you how he put a little of himself on the character.

You knew what he meant by that. When you and Ben dated, he would share a small kiss with you anytime he had a chance; that's what his character was doing. At first you thought it a bit weird, but you found yourself doing the same thing.

"Is tonight going to be another wine and script night?" Ben questioned breaking your train of thought. "I don't think so, I have to catch up with Brendon. We haven't been able to call since he's all the way in Melbourne and the time difference is making it a bit difficult. I also have to wakeup early tomorrow," you informed Ben. "Ok," he simply said with a smile plastered on his face. Ben continued to read on his phone.

***

"Have you encountered a spider yet?" you questioned through the line. "Fuck no, fuck that," Brendon chuckled back. "How have the last few concerts gone?" you questioned getting comfortable in bed. "Amazing, I can't wait to play here and in Sydney," Brendon said while shifting position in bed.

"Is today a travel day or interview day," you retrained a yawn. "These next 3 days, the guys and I will be traveling around. Once we come back, we're doing the interviews and then the concert," he excitedly mentioned. "That sounds great babe. I wish I were there with you," you sincerely said. "I wish you were here too. Everything would be so much better," there was a silent moment on both ends of the line.

"Why don't you take Sarah along to your adventurous days. I see that she's still with you guys," you simply commented. "Um, yeah...for sure," Brendon nervously responded. You quirked your brows, "Is everything alright? Or do you not like Sarah?"

He cleaned his throat, "It's not that. She's great and all, but she'll be the only woman around." That truly confused you. You remember telling the same thing to him when he was inviting you to go camping for his birthday; it would only be you, him, and his guy friends. "So? That was the same thing I told you when we went camping. Sarah's pretty cool, she can handle herself," you commented.

"You're right. I'll invite her today. I see it's getting late in London and you also have a busy day tomorrow, so I'll leave you to it. I won't have service for those adventure days since we'll be exploring," Brendon informed. "Please be careful and take care of Sarah if she does go. I love you, we'll call again once you have service," you smiled even though he couldn't see you.