Lost Boy (5)

You couldn't sleep, there was this thought itching in the back of your head, Why didn't Benedict answer?
If you must be true to yourself.. you've been wanting to talk to Ben. It was bad enough of you when you basically told him to piss off.

Your king size was lonely, when only a few months ago his body lay next to yours. It was 4 in the morning and your eyes were wide open. You grabbed your phone on your nightstand and scrolled through some media. There was an article you came across, it was about you and your relationship with Ben.

They had information of when you were just a toddler to when you moved to Hollywood and become a singer. They talked about your single Lost Boy and your other single you would be releasing in just a few days. Ben came up, a picture of him walking alongside Alyssa and her baby bump. They talked about court and how you basically stole him from Alyssa but then she claimed him back by announcing she was pregnant.

You deeply inhaled at the memories. You skimmed through the rest of the article claiming you paid their debt and left Benedict so he could be the father of Alyssa's baby. They got the story right for once. You set your phone on the nightstand and got into a position you got comfortable in. Your eyes began to slip and you became dazed of your surroundings. Sleep was overcoming you until your phone vibrated.

Groaning, you turned around and checked to see who it was. It was an unknown number.. from London.

You'll probably never going to respond but I miss you so much, everyday. I can't stop thinking about you or listening to your angelic voice.

There was no need to make a heavy deduction, it was Ben. You shook your head. The urge to respond was nagging at you, but it wouldn't be fair to his baby or Alyssa.

You do realize your message could count as an affair. Wouldn't want Alyssa to see this and have her father sue for another million pounds. You typed it in and sent it.

Within a few seconds he responded. Love shouldn't you be asleep?

Then why do you keep sending messages?You were smirking as you typed.

You cheeky thing. It can't get as bad as it is. She's been pissing on me commanding me to do the most irritating shit for her.

Give her a break, she's pregnant. You chewed on one of your nails.

There's an amount of bitching I can take. She crosses the line every other 5 minutes. Always on my ass.

Says the one bitching about it right now. You bit your bottom lip. He didn't respond back, within a few seconds you received a call. You contemplated on not answering it, but you needed to hear his voice.

"Hello?" You sheepishly said through the line. "Your voice, speak to me darling," he whispered, you could hear him pant. "You've got to be kidding me. Are you getting off with my voice?" You couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry, I just," he groans, "yes darling." You weren't sure if you should get bothered or help him out with his case. It didn't take you long to make your decision. "Remember when you just had to turn around in bed and I would be there to help you with any frustration," you played along.

"Mhm," His panting became hefty. "The way you gripped me tight every single night," you began feeling hot. "Oh god, yes," you could hear it.

"We couldn't get enough of each other. I tugged at your hair the way you like it every time you went down on me," your hand unconsciously went under your duvet. "Keep going baby," he was out of breath.

Your heart began pounding in your chest, "You inside me has been the greatest feeling. I could fuck you all day everyday." Your chest heaved, this was a feeling you missed spending with Ben. He grunted and cursed under his breath, "Fuck Y/n."

You touched yourself letting a small moan escape. Reality immediately came to you. "Do you enjoy touching yourself love?" His sinister tone purred.

"Ben, I-I can't. You'll be a father in 2 months, you got married to Alyssa. I can't do this," you stood up to stop yourself. "How do you know about the marriage," Ben's climax came to an abrupt end.

"Wanda told me," you sighed. The line stayed quiet. "Y/n, I'm sorry, I–" You cut him off, "It's fine, I need sleep. I would say goodbye but I guess you never get the idea." You heard his light chuckle, the call ended.

You went to the bathroom and your refreshed yourself, "I miss you so much," you silently spoke to yourself. You splashed your face with chilling water and went back to bed.

**

"Y/n, babe," Sebastian shook you in bed. "Hm," you groaned. "Your guest have woken up, weren't you going out for breakfast?" Sebastian said. You sat up with your hair a mess, "Oh my- I completely forgot." The clock read 11 in the morning.

Your robe was placed over your body and you went down the stairs to the kitchen. They were drinking some tea. "I'm sorry, we were supposed to go out for breakfast," you weren't embarrassed by your hair nest or your smeared mascara residue, they've seen you in worse conditions.

Tim chuckled, "It's alright dear, we are quite tired as well. Go take a shower and we could go out for brunch." You gave them a relieved smile and sprinted upstairs, Seb stayed back and chatted with them a while.

You were ready in 15 minutes, with slight makeup and your hair getting air dried. "Look at you girl, I haven't seen you get ready this fast since–" "Ok!" You abruptly shut up Sebastian, stopping him from talking, "Um we should go." Your voice was tense and nervous.

Tim and Wanda looked at each other then back at you. They followed you to the Mercedes. Wanda ended up sitting in front with you. Your single came on the radio during the ride, it was at a low volume.

"What does it feel to hear your own voice on the radio?" Wanda curiously asked. "I really don't see it as myself, I see it more as a facade of an artist just trying to speak out their emotions with the help of rhythm," you turned a corner.

"Always so elevated in thought," Tim commented making you blush. After the song the radio announcer began talking about you. "She's really a lovely person. Such a shame her ex had to screw it up," you were going to change the channel but Wanda stopped you.

"Or was it she that screwed it up? We don't know. We'll probably catch more information tomorrow when she performs with Jimmy Kimmel," the beat of another song overlapped him talking.

"You'll be on with Kimmel?" Tim asked astonished. "I wanted to keep it as a surprise but I guess the cat is out of the bag," you parked at your favorite brunch place. "Do all radios talk like that about you?" Wanda placed a hand on top of yours. "No, it's just this one, it's not only me, it's every single artist out there," you genuinely said.

Everyone exited out the car, people began to crowd you as they recognized who you were under the sunglasses. Someone from the restaurant escorted you inside and sat you at your favorite table.