Just Friends (8)

"Well, at least for the past 5 months," you correctly informed. "What?" He shifted his gaze to you. "There was nothing between Charlie and I. There were a couple of times I slept with André but I never touched him after I slept with you again. He couldn't deliver the same pleasure you do," you looked towards Ben.

"I was sick during the time Charlie and I went out.. and now I know why," you touched your growing stomach. "Are.. are you sure? If you're telling the truth then.. then that means I got you pregnant..," he stared out the window for a moment. "I have low sperm count and poor quality.. ho-how?" Ben couldn't believe it.

"I don't know," you felt his hand firmly hold yours. He exited the car and promptly went to your side. "Are you completely sure I'm the only one you've slept with," he took you out of the car and stood you up. "Yes I'm sure," you timidly said. Ben let out a sigh of relief and profoundly kissed you.

"I love you so much," Ben breathed out after the kiss. You began to let out tears of joy, "I love you too." He wiped them away, "I was afraid you would never say that to me again. You're my whole world, now I'm going to have a baby with you." You smiled once his lips met yours again, "We're having a baby." He gently rolled his lips with yours, "We're having a baby."

***

"I thought you were dead!" Alex swiftly went to hug you as you entered. "Woah careful there," Ben said behind you. Alex stared daggers at him causing you to laugh. "It's alright, I have a personal body guard now," you smiled at Ben and held his hand.

"Wait you two are together now? What happened with Charlie?" Alex enquired. Ben hugged your from behind, "We're having a baby." Alex did a double take, "Wh-what?" You playfully slapped Ben's arm, "You can't go around saying it like that." He turned you around in his arms and sweetly kissed you, "But I can't help myself darling. A few years ago a doctor told us we couldn't have a kid and now you're pregnant with my child."

"Is that why you were sick?" Alex knitted her brows. You hummed and turned to face her again. "We came to get her things, she'll live with me again," he proudly announced.

***

"There's no way in hell I'm leaving you here. You're coming with me," Ben informed when you and him laid in his bed. "Well I'm ready to go whenever and wherever you are," you pecked his lips, "I have all my things here now." Ben began to leave sloppy kisses on your neck, "Yes you do."

He began to make a trial down to the valley between your breast and lower. "B-Ben," you staggered. One hand went to the headboard and the other weaved itself onto his hair. He arrived to the bottom of your growing belly and gently kissed it, "I love you two so much, but right now daddy is going to show mummy how much he loves her." He pecked your stomach and went lower.

His hands spread your legs apart allowing him to do what he's been craving for the past month. He licked a stripe up your slit through your panties causing your breath to falter. His hot breath fanned over your entrance. "I love you so much," his voice purred making you feel the vibration.

You were a soaking mess. Ben moved the pantie to the side and began eating you out. His tongue worked wonders on you. Your head fell back with the pleasure Ben was filling you with. It didn't take long for you to start moaning and swirling your hips. Ben took your clit between his lips and kissed it making you arch your back in pleasure.

The passion was present. He gently held your body down with one hand and slithered his other to your entrance. You didn't realise it until two of his fingers entered you. Your chest heaved and he continued to lick up and down. It didn't take long for you to reach your climax since he used his tongue and fingers.