indoor dates

𝙇𝙤𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨?! 𝙈𝙀🤪🤩😊🤠😎😁🙈

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙?
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

𝙅𝙆! 𝙄𝙢 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨? ...... 𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

ꨄꨄꨄ

"what if we get caught?" y/n whispered to warren as he opened the door to the training room.

she held the blankets and the basket of food in her arms as she waited.
tonight her and warren decided to have a indoor date inside of the training room.
it was all warren's idea of the location.

"trust me, we won't" he assured giving her a smile as he opened the door letting her go inside first.
he look around before going inside and closing the door behind him.

"i'll be right back" warren told her. she nodded and set the stuff down on the ground spreading out the blanket and taking out the food that was packed.

all of the sudden a laser was shot to the right side of her. she jumped away and she heard the microphone come on.

"whoops" warren said.
she looked up and seen that warren was in the control room.

"what are you doing? we talked about this, you can't just press random buttons" y/n put her hands on her hips as she watched him look around for something.

"yeah yeah" warren replied with a chuckle. he pressed a button and looked up watching the ceiling turn into a view of stars.

"holy shit" y/n whisper amazed as she looked up dreamily.
warren left the room and went back to y/n.

"this is really nice warren....minus the laser that was shot towards me but other than that its amazing" she smiled holding his hands.

"it's beautiful isn't it" he looked up also.

"like you" she replied.
both of them didn't look at each other while they were talking.

"that's my line" he said chuckled.

"well you stole mine" she playfully shot back with a grin.