71. One Situation to a Better Situation

Start from the beginning

"I love you grammie. I really do, but I'm not going to allow anyone to attack me the way that church folks do." Miya shook her head and shoved her hands into her back pockets.

"I'm not arguing with you, but I know I one thing, I better see your ass in church tomorrow morning. I've disowned many people in my life and I wouldn't hesitate to do you the same way."

Miya widen her eyes at her great grandma, but then chuckled to herself.

"My own mother did me wrong. Do you think I give a shit about someone disowning me?" Miya squinted her eyes at her. "You're so worried about looking a certain way in church to people that don't even think twice about you once you step off those church grounds, that you would disown me because I don't want to go because you think I need saving?"

"Dammit grammie I am not the devil! I am a human being that has been through some unspeakable shit that made me this way. I can't help who I have became!" Miya was annoyed. She never thought she would have this discussion with her great grandma.

"Don't you speak to me in that tone Miya. I do not mind putting my hands on you." Her great grandma warned her.

"With all due respect," Miya placed a finger on her lips. She knew damn well her great grandma didn't threaten her. "I don't do to well with anyone threatening me. You told me, that you would disown me and now you're saying that you're going to put your hands on me?" Miya laughed. "You don't want me to let her back out."

She felt his hands wrap around her and her being pulled backwards out the room. "Nah, Marcus let me talk to her. I just want to talk. I'm still your sweet baby Miya."

"You know I allow you to do many things Miya, but I will not allow you to do this. In this situation, it's best for you to drop it and leave it alone."

They finally made it outside, but he didn't let her go until she was placed in the passenger seat of the car, with him blocking her inside.

"This lady straight up told me that she was going to disown me because I won't let her church folks bash me? That is not Christian like." Miya huffed. "After all that I did for her today, she's going to turn around and disown me." Miya chuckled and shook her head. "And they see why I stopped coming down here."

"Chuck that shit up as a loss babygirl. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life."

Miya huffed and pouted. She used a nail to scratch her scalp. She grabbed onto her high bun to make sure that it was still intact.

"As long as you don't leave me then I don't care." Miya shrugged. It is what it is.

"You know this thing forever." He kissed her forehead and it made her giggle.

"Better. Now get your ass in this car so we can go back to the house." Miya smirked up at him as she put one leg up on the chair.

"What you trying to do when we get back?" He arched his brow at her.

"Oh I don't know." Miya shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe suck your dick, maybe ride your dick, try for more babies. Who knows."

"Say what now?" She watched as he arched his brow as a small smirk spread across his lips.

"Let me suck your dick when your driving back to the house instead. I'm in that mood." Miya pulled at his pants and stuck her tongue out. She then grabbed on his light print to show him that she was serious.

"Say no more." He took a step back and then walked over to the driver side of the car and got inside.

Miya bit on the corner of her lip and pulled her leg inside of the car to close the door. Once closed, Marcus started the car and began to drive away.