im you

"𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄?"
"𝙸'𝙼 𝚈𝙾𝚄"
- 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁

me and ben walked around the antique store looking for something for our dorm rooms back at the college. i walked over to the rug sections. vintage, tribe, aztec, they had multiple patters. i pulled out a blue fluffy one. it was soft. i shrug my shoulders thinking it would look good in my room so i took it with me to buy.

"find anything?" i asked ben as i walked back over to him. he shook his head no. "nope. try a different store" he replied turning to me—his eyes going down to my side as he looked at the rolled up rugs was holding.

"it was blue and fluffy" i told him. he stared at me for a while but then shook it off.

after buying and leave the antique store, i told ben i wanted to take the rug back to my dorm first.

"isn't it nice" i say as i laid it down in the middle of my room. "yeahhh" he dragged out the word. "what is that-OW!" i grabbed my arm when i felt a sudden shock on it. i look at ben. "what was that for?" i asked as he laughed.

"i have a socks and you bought a fuzzy rug. i don't see a good match here" he purses his lips with a shrug as he quickly shuffled his feet and shocked me again. i did the same thing back to him and it kept going.

"ok stop, or we can get seriously hurt by doing this multiple times" i held my hand out at him.

we glanced at each other a few times in silence. i watched him as he watched me making sure we won't pull something.
quickly at the same time we shocked each other but the shocked was bigger and worser. after it went away, we both held our head in pain.

"that was a bad idea" i talked but scrunched up my face. "what the-" i turn to the mirror to look at myself. i screamed and backed away from it.

"what is it?"
i turned my head and watched me?

"i'm you" i mumbled touching my-or his face. "what-" he started to touch my body and then my face. "what the fuck happened?!"

"i think we switched bodies!" i exclaimed looking at him-or me. this is all so confusing. "wait so i'm you?" he pointed to me. "and you're me" i finished as i looked back at him. a smirk crept onto his face. "this isn't the time to be funny or whatever!"

he slowly opened the top of my shirt and looked down. "i can look at myself naked" he smiled like it was the best thing in the world. he started repeatedly grab and let go of my boobs as i gave him a look of annoyance—which he ignored.

"this is a once in a life time thing. i can only do this a few nights" he stated still continuing his actions. "and also this is not the time to play with my body" i added on to my list of warnings. his eyebrows shot up and he still continued to do it. i smack my hands away from him making him stop.

i sat in the bed and put my face in my hands thinking.
"what could have causes this?" i asked myself.
"obviously it was the rug" ben said. i looked at him as he had a plain expression. "come on y/n, you don't have to go mystery team on it's ass," he chuckled sitting beside me. "we shocked each other at the same time so all we have to do is do it again. it's quick knowledge babe" he tapped his head and stood up pulling me with him. he started to rub his feet on the rug.

"well" he threw his hand up at me waiting for me to join in. i did with a sigh. "on three" he instructed. "one...two...three"
we both touched each other feeling that same shock once again. like the last time we both held our heads in pain.