Chapter 1: Face-time

"I cant believe you just died on me to play video games" A blonde headed teen whined, his soft green eyes staring at his phone that displayed a FaceTime with his closest friend.

"And I can't believe you hung upon me a few hours ago with no explanation!" You retorted, sticking your tongue out at your buddy teasingly.

"Now that you're here though, I'd like to hear one princey"

He groaned, flopping back on his bed. You were always quick to pry for answers.

"Something came up, another akuma attack. You know how it is.." he responds sheepishly, no worry or evident fear written on his face. It was as if he found this normal, which it was, while you on the other hand..

"But you just left out of nowhere, and it just worries me, Adrien. I cant have my best friend die on me. Who else would I bother at 2 am?" You pondered dramatically, hand over your heart. Adrien rolled his eyes playfully at you, wondering how you had so much energy at the moment.

The two of you had different time zones, and were online friends. Right now it was 2 am for you, and 8 pm for adrien. You two were very attached and comfortable with each other, so you talked about everything and anything.

"Yeah I think I'll just stick with dying-"

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding I swear! I'd never leave you alone.." Adrien laughed to himself, trying to keep his laughter quiet. He didn't want Nathalie finding out what he was up to, let alone have his father find out.

"I'm aboutta ditch you to play some Friday..my true best friend. You're just a snake" you huffed, referring to the game Friday the 13th. It wasn't very popular anymore, but you were proud to say you were good at the game, and enjoyed it. You played a variety of games, and stayed up to play an unhealthy amount.

Adrien glared at you, "don't even think of playing games so late. It's bad enough you're staying up to talk to me, so don't lose more sleep then you have to" he clicked his tongue, he was concerned on how late youve been staying up, seeing the obvious dark circles that hung below your eyes.

You put a hand up defensively, eyes wide in defeat. However, adrien knew you better, adding;

"And no, playing Minecraft isn't any better" that made you sigh in real defeat, surrendering your plans. Telling you were genuine, the blonde smiled at you.

"We've been talking for an hour, and I don't want you staying up too long, okay? I really do worry for you..you're my best friend, (name)" he spoke softly, his tone drenched in concern for your health. You laughed, waving your hand dismissively.

"I'm okay, prince. Don't worry too much about me, alright? I'm taking care of myself." You said soothingly, using his pet name to calm him. He liked when you called him that, and in return, he responds with a small smile.

"Okay, bunnaboo. But take care of yourself too" he replied with his strange nickname. It stood for bunny, but had its own weird twist.

"I will" you breathed out into the mic of your headphones, sending an awful hiss to adrien. He winced, but did it right back to you through his own headphones.

You showed no reaction to it, instead bursting into a fit of giggles seeing his annoyed face. His hardened expression slowly softened as he begun laughing along with you.

"Alright..well..goodnight. I have a photo shoot tomorrow, and you need sleep. I'll talk to you later, (name)" he could see your bright eyes fade as he mentioned to end the call, but with a single blink you were back to normal.

"Alright then mr. model. Get in some good pictures~" you grinned like a mischievous cat, giving a small wave.

"Yeah, yeah, night then you rabbit"

"Night Gucci model"

He groaned at your constant pokes at him being a model, shaking his head before ending the call.

As soon as he did, your smile slowly crumbled. Your eyes stared at the ceiling with an equally void face, but that was it.

That was your life.

A/N
Keep in mind, you have a choice over your name with the whole; (name) (last name) things. However, your appearance and personality is decided by me, which I hope you respect. If you don't like something, then please don't bash it
Ex. An outfit or color you don't like. Just keep it to yourself and mentally change it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

—A/N 2023

Hi guys! I updated this to x oc. Itll go back to x reader once I completely take out physical descriptions of the main character!!