Studio Break

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

I rolled my eyes, irritated about this whole day and it didn't help that Roger was giving me shit also. I pressed the microphone button on the keyboard. "Re-do That verse please. Seven Seas of Rhye take....whatever" I let go of the button and continued to lay my face on my hand.

'𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳'

After they finished, I pressed the microphone button again. "Fred, did you just giggle when you said 'you?"

"You looked like you're about to die, and I laughed, I'm sorry hehe-"

"Maybe if she'll stop going out at night, it wouldn't be a problem" Roger grumbled.

I looked at Roger who was looking at me. I raised my eyes at him in a question way. He kept looking at me and decided to pull his lip, which he knew I loved. I looked away and told them to continue while I spun around in my chair and occasionally replaying a part Fred wanted to re-do.

When we finished for the day, I slouched in my chair while we all rested. "Roger," I called spinning my chair to look at him. "Out there, now" I stood up from my chair going out into the hallway with roger hot in my trail.

"What the hell is up with you today?" I asked with annoyance in my voice. "What do you mean love?" His voice was innocent. "You've been giving me shit all day when I was already stressed enough!"
I continued to ramble on and on about him.

No ones' pov

"What do you think she's mad about?" Brian asked. "Clearly about him. Have you not seen the way he treated y/n today this whole recording session?" John mentioned. They watched them through the window as the blinds were open. Y/m stood there talking while Roger just watched. Then Roger kissed y/n and things got more heated, really heated.

"Oooh, close the blinds" Fred said as they watched them get undressed. "Oh Jesus" Fred covered johns eyes as Brian went over to the window and let the blinds down.

"Don't tell them about it" was all Brian said.