"Yeah, I will love to" he answered. She smiled and looked down rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Ok, well I'll see you then"

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
Ben and y/n walked up next to the ticket booth.

Two, tickets for...." Ben trailed off looking y/n, who was on her phone. "Annabelle" he whispered to the woman inside. He paid for the tickets and grabbed them before y/n could see.
"Enjoy the movie" The woman said.
They walk inside the theater handing their tickets to the door man.

"What do you want? I'll buy" Ben asked y/n. "No, I have my own money, the food here is high for no reason" she chuckled.
"No, I insist"

She looked at him once more telling him all she wanted was [favorite movie snack].
"And a pack of Oreos" he told the boy behind the counter. He picked of the small package and added it onto their collection.

"Ready for the movie?" Ben asked knowing how she was going to react.
"Yes! Of course, you're the only friend who didn't ditch me for that freaky doll movie" she said as they renter the room for that 'freaky doll movie' not even looking at the poster on the wall.

They say in the back while everyone else scattered around in the front. As the previews played, they talked about whatever came into their minds, they got to know each other better.

"Ooh it's starting" she smiled turning forwards in her seat. The room got dark as the other titles showed.
Her happiness dropped when she saw that it wasn't toy story. Ben on the other hand, tried not to let out a laugh after seeing her expression changed quickly.

"Ben," she whispered looking at him who continued to look at the screen pretending he didn't hear her.
A noise made her jump and grab his hand. She looked down and let go of it placing her hands in her lap.

"Oh my god" she whined quietly blocking her view with her hand.

ꨄ★ꨄ★ꨄ★

"Y/n" Ben called as they walked back to his car. She jumped and looked at him with a huff. "Stop it, god" she raised her hands up beside her head.

"Don't be scared"
"Uh..I am scared. It rare to go see a animation and end up seeing a possessed doll instead"'she got in the passenger seat, and sat there for a few seconds. She looked in the back seat, knowing that she was going to be paranoid for a few days.

He stopped in front of her house and looked at her. She looked out the window scanning her surroundings. Ben held out the pack of Oreos he saved to her.
"We can make it up next time" he smiled at her. She grabbed one slowly and took a bite out of it.

She didn't want to stay here by herself, but she didn't want to ask Ben to stay the night with her, she thought it would seem weird to ask a question like that. But she thoughts she was going to die tonight and she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep so she decided to ask him anyway to give it a shot.

"Can you stay here with me tonight?" she asked scanning his expression. His eyes widened just a little as his eyebrows raised. "I just don't want to be by myself, it's only just this once, that's all" she explained hoping that he would say yes.

"Uhm, sure-"
"It's okay if you don't want to"
"Oh, it's okay. It was my fault that you're as scared as a puppy right now"

They walked inside of the house, y/n immediately locking the front door.

Ben laid out a blanket on the floor while y/n watched him. "Actually, can you come up here please?"

He pointed to the bed as she nodded her head letting him know if she was sure about it. He got in on the other side making them face away from each other.

"Goodnight" she mumbled. "Goodnight" He replied back.

ꨄ★ꨄ★ 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ꨄ★ꨄ★

Y/n woke up the next morning not being greeted  with Ben beside her but a note.

'𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦
𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦
𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦
𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.

𝘗.𝘚. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?!

                       - 𝘉𝘦𝘯'

She picked up the cookies that were under the note.

"Nice" she smiled.