"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧"

ꨄ𝙋𝙩. 2ꨄ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙨

"𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉"

Y/n walked back to her dorm with her head down. She was told that warren was going to be able to do his school activities tomorrow after he gets out. She just had to show him around and treat him the way he was treated when he first got there. Y/n really didn't want to do this, heck, she never thought she was going to do this to someone she was very close with.

ꨄTʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏꨄ

"—and this is where training happens. It's where we learn our to control our powers and emotions. It's basically therapy" y/n explain to warren staring at him, watching him chew on a toothpick, which she always found hot as he looked around the big room.

"What are you?" He asked. Y/n hummed in response as he asked again. "I'm sorry, I meant what are your powers" he turned his body to her as she looked down. "Telekinesis and I can make people see things"

"Can you show me something?" He asked. "Like what?" She looked at him waiting for a answer.

"I don't know, I would say something cute but you're already here" Warren flirted. He looked at her with a smirk as the toothpick hanged loosely between his lips.
During this whole tour it just reminded her about his first day all over again. Like she went back in time and she had to start over, but she didn't want to.
Even though she knew warren didn't know who she was. She still smiled at the flirting. This is how he acted when first met.

"Come on, there's still a lot left" she walked out of the training room closing the door behind her. "Where to next, Huh? Are you going to give me a room tour?"

"Yes actually, your room is down this hall, and that will be the last destination" y/n smiled. They walked down the hall passing doors after doors after doors until they reached his.

"Ta-daa, your room and your room key" she handed him the key out of her pocket. He took it from her hand brushing his fingers against her. "Thank you, y/n"

"No problem. If you need me, I'll be down there, the only black door and if I don't answer, here my dorm phone number so you can call me"

ꨄ𝙙𝙖𝙮 1 ꨄ

The next morning, y/n went to the nurse office.

"Oh hello!" The woman greeted with a smile. "Hi, I'm y/n, the crying girl"
She laughed. "Yes, I remember you. How is everything?"

Y/n sat down on the bed. "It's going fine. I have him a tour of the school like you suggested, but I don't know what else to do, this was harder than I expected it to be"

"Well, you can try hitting them upside the head with a pan," she joked making y/n laugh. But you wouldn't want him back in here. Just continue to show him or do things, what does he love most?"

"Uhm....oh! He loves it when I bring him breakfast in bed. Waffles with whip cream and strawberries on top"
The nurse held her hands out with a smile. "See, there you go! Trust me true love always wins"

"Thank you. Hey, what is your name?"

"ange gardien" she answers. "Wow, French. That's a pretty name" y/n complimented. She replies with a thank you and tells her to go to her boyfriend.

Y/n walked around the school going to kitchen to make waffles for warren. She turned the corner and bumped into someone.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry" she repeatedly said then she looked at the person. "Warren?!"
She didn't mean to sound so shocked but that's just the way it came out. "Yeah. I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going. I was looking for you, I called your room number but Jane answered and said that you left this morning"

"Well, What did you need?"

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to see you again" warren smiled. 'Well now my plan is ruined'

"Let's go have breakfast then"

ꨄ 𝙙𝙖𝙮 2ꨄ

Y/n was doing her work when her telephone ranged. "Hellooo" she said into the phone. "Hey, y/n. It's me, warren. I found a board game called scramble, do you maybe want to come to my room and play?"

Y/n tapped her pencil on her desk getting distracted by it and not realizing she hasn't said anything yet. "If you're busy or just don't want to, it's fine-"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just zoned out a little bit. Yeah, I'll come play, ok bye"
She hung up the phone and left her room heading down the hallway.

"Fergalicious, is not a word" Y/n laughed at what Warren spelled on the board. "You never know" he looked up at her and smiled before looking back down and moving some pieces around.

"Y/nlicious?!" She laughed. You said the other word wasn't real, but this one for sure is" he let out a small smile.

ꨄ𝙙𝙖𝙮 3ꨄ

Y/n walked out her dorm getting ready for training. "Good morning" she heard a voice in her ear. She jumped and turned around meeting Warren's gaze. "You scared me" she huffed at him. "Whoops" he said nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders.

"When you get out of training, let's have a picnic by the lake" he smiled.
Y/n replies with a small smile. She did enjoy the fact that she was falling in with warren all over again. "I'll meet you there" he walked off going to the student lounge.

After training, y/n headed to the showers to get freshened up before going to meet up with warren.

"Heard he lost his memory, poor guy" she heard a girl say. "He's basically single now," she heard a different girl say. "But he still hangs with y/n-"
"So what?"
Y/n got dressed and left the shower rooms passing by the two girls. "Was that her?" The girl said as she saw her walk past them.

'Oh my god that girl is a total ass-"
'Jean!'
'Sorry'

Y/n headed out the backdoors and saw warren up a head skipping stone in the lake. She quickly walked up to him not saying anything. "Hi"

"Jesus! Your scared me!" He jumped. She smiled at him. "Do you know how?" He held up a rock to her. "No" she replied.
"I'll show you, give me your hand"
She let him grab as he froze and looked down at it. She bent over a little to look at his face.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned. "Uhm" Warren said not really giving a answer. Warren couldn't think straight while holding her hand. He looked back up at y/n and stared at her. "Are you sure, you seem freaked out. Did you see something?"

He couldn't think straight. Things would pop into his mind then disappear again.

"I'm ok" he let go of her hand. "Let's eat?" He walks over to the blanket and sat down.

'I got in'
'Got in where'
'His head. I don't know much that happened but it was open for a few seconds then closed again'

Y/n looked at warren as he took the food out of the baskets.

'I think he knows of you, but at the same time... he's just not sure'