"I'll look better."

Since the cut on her hand was a little deeper, he wrapped her hand in wrapping gauze instead. Once he made sure she was all set and done. He cleaned up his mess and placed the kit back under the sink.

"Thank you. You're so sweet."

Marcus looked up at her and placed both his hands on each side of the sink, trapping her in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to the side lightly.

"Only for my angel." He pecked her lips. He smirked at her and licked his lips. "Now tell me, why would you go back out there?" Marcus arched his brow at her. He needed to know why.

"To be honest. I went back to get my phone." She chuckled. "I saw they were still in there and stayed around for a while."

"So you were stalking them?"

"Ew no." Her face twisted in disgust. "When I saw that they were still in there, I left."

"Where did you go?"

He watched as Mela twisted her lip to the side and sighed. "I went to her grave." Mela chuckled a little and shook her head.

Marcus was speechless. He didn't understand why she would go back to a grave that her mother didn't lay in.

"I went back because I wanted to still believe that she was still dead. I sat there, and I cried and cried until I got pissed. I got so mad that I went back to the hospital because by then, I wanted to fight. I wanted to unleash everything that I've been through on her, but when I got there they were leaving and I couldn't bring myself to do it right then and there." She paused and chuckled.

His baby was truly hurt, and it pained him that he couldn't do anything about it. All he could really do is sit and listen to her, spoil her to make her feel better, and maybe give her the best dick of her life to make her temporarily forget what's going on.

"So when they got on the elevator I went back into my Nanna's room. Of course her and my grandpa were sleep, so I quickly grabbed my phone and I bolted down the emergency stairs to beat them and to my surprise I parked next to them and waited until they got in the car and drive off, so I got in my car and followed behind them." Mela nodded her head slowly.

"So where did you get the knife?" He arched his brow. Confused as to how she got the knife.

"From here. I took it before I left and placed it in the glove compartment."

"Where you thinking about stabbing your mother?"

"I told you she should have stayed dead."

Marcus stared at her, still speechless. She reminded him so much of himself that it almost scared him, but that's when it connected.

"Is that why you apologize for disappointing me?" Marcus arched his brow as he took a step back from her, causing her to drop her hands by her side. When she didn't say anything, he took that as her answer.

"Baby no. Yeah you're just like me but I don't want you to be like me. No, I'm not the person you want to be like." Marcus shook his head.

"That's not what I meant Marcus." She paused.

"Mela, no!" He snapped on her. "I have to live with the people I killed every fucking day of my life. That shit fucks with you mentally, and for you to try to kill you're mother that shit will come back and bite you in your ass and you're going to wish that you never would have done that. Don't try to be like me. Try to be better than me because if I get caught, I'm going to jail for life and will be put to death. Be better Mela."