Surprise!

Note: this will be a mini series. You're character is the same way you were in the last chapter "Pete being Pete"

The series will just be you and warren being all UwU and shit but like.......that's what imagines are but except-....*Microsoft shut down sound* just forget it

Edited
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Warren handed y/n a cupcake with a candle on top. She looked at it for a second then back at him.

"It's on fire" she says. Warren laughed a little.

"It's not on fire. It's a birthday candle. You blow it out after you make a wish" he explained. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wish?" She asked confused. Warren nodded his head smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Yeah, wish. It's something you do when you want something really bad. So you say 'I wish for...' then says what you want then when you finish you blow out the candle"

She looked at her cupcake and grabbed it slowly from his hand not wanting to drop it.

"I wish for-"
"Wait don't say it out loud, say it in your head" he cut her off.

Y/n said her wish and blew out her candle. Warren smiled at her and stood up from the bed.

"Come on, I'm gonna take you somewhere"

She stood up grabbing his hand as they walked out of their room. They walked down the hall heading outside.

Warren slowly let go of her hand as she was so curious she didn't realize he did. Warren opened the two big doors to an empty space.

"No one is here" she looked at him. After she said that everyone jumped out their hiding spots spraying silly strings and launching confetti.

"SURPRISE!!" They yelled.
This action caused her to get scared and run to Warren's side holding onto him tightly as warren wrapped his arms around her smiling at her cuteness.

"Aww we scared her" jean said walking up to her. "It's ok! Happy birthday y/n. We threw you a surprise party" jean tells her.

Y/n loosens up her hug around warren slightly. "What's a surprise party?"

jean pouted at her in adoration. "A surprise party is something you throw for someone's birthday. You get all of their friends together for their special day"

Y/n nodded her head. She started to get used to jean more since warren told her she should have some more people to talk to Incase he wasn't there and he didn't want her to be alone.

"Let's have some fun! And after this we can go shopping at the mall, ever been there?" jean asked.

At this time she fully let go of warren. "No" she shook her head.

"I can't wait to show you. It's amazing. I'm just going to steal her for a few hours" jean grabbed y/n's hand.

"I'm going to have fun!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly as she looked at warren.

"Okay" Warren laughed at her.

She looked back at him with a smile as jean dragged her away towards the party.

"She's so adorable " Peter zoomed beside warren. He smiled in agreement and replied,

"Yeah she is"