What do the Foxes look like?

What do the foxes look like? I mean, not like eye or hair colour, but are they attractive? also, how does Neil's face go in the long-run? In my mind, the damage to his face was pretty catastrophic; do the scars fade over time?

Allison is beautiful, and Kevin is handsome through careful grooming (needs to look good for the press and his raging fans!). Neil is? was? cute enough to catch both Nicky's & Andrew's eye from the get-go. The rest are.. average? normal human beings. Not the sort you stop and gawk at in the airport ((Allison)) but who grow more attractive the more you get to know them.

Does that make sense? It probably doesn't. I don't understand attraction, so I'm asking myself this question Are they attractive? and my mind keeps going blank, hahaha.. I don't know, so we're stuck with this cop-out answer!

I should probably have had coffee before checking Asks.

The cuts on Neil's right cheek will heal to trace lines. The three? four? burns along his left cheek will never recover fully but will make a nice warped mess along his cheekbone and down onto his cheek. The only reason Neil would consider doing something about his face is if the scarred skin started to tweak with his eyesight, and then he'd let Matt's father work whatever magic he could.