Does Neil ever talk to Bee?

I just re read all 3 books and i was wondering, does Neil eventually talk to Bee?

The more Neil understands how important Bee is to Andrew, the more he respects her, but he's leery of opening himself up for psychoanalysis. They learn to talk about things besides Exy, and Neil stops spitting out practiced stories for her, but they don't often get down to the nitty gritty reality of Neil's scarred psyche.

The closest he comes to baring himself to her are when he's due to take the witness stand against his father and is feeling a little raw and when Andrew graduates and leaves him alone at Palmetto States University, but the only time Bee gets an honest, painful answer out of him is when it's nearly time for Aaron's trial and all Neil can think about is Andrew seeing Cass again. He asks Bee to be there for Andrew and says Andrew needs a mother right now, and Bee quietly responds with a challenge regarding Neil's mother.

I'm glad she's dead, he says, and he mostly means it, because if she hadn't died then where would he be? If she'd lived, he never would have ended up in Arizona, never would have come to South Carolina, never would have met the Foxes or fallen in love with Andrew. He would have kept running, kept hiding and lying, kept looking over his shoulder until Nathan was freed from jail and could send his people after them again.

He would have died like he always knew he would–nameless and forgotten in the far corner of the world.

"I could have her, or I could have this, and I won't give this up for her."

Betsy set her cocoa to one side and considered Neil for a long moment. "I don't think she would ever ask you to. She ran away because she wanted you to live, didn't she? She ran because she wanted to keep you safe. Maybe this isn't what she had in mind, but the fact still stands: you made it, Neil. I'm sure she's finally at peace."

It is a closure Neil didn't realize he was waiting for, but he takes her word for it because he needs to believe it and because Andrew trusts Bee within an inch of his life.