Very Specific

This is where I write a imagine but I'm very specific on what's happening and what they're doing, enjoy. I literally still have nothing to write about sksk idk why I did this 💀
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The boys sat in the room not knowing what to do while the girls went out shopping.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Asked joe.
The rest of boys sighed and groaned at medium- low volumes.

"There's nothing to do" replies Ben. It was silent for 5.3 seconds before veil stood up and walked 6 steps to the middle of the living room standing.

"We can have game night"
The guys blinked and turned their head to 90° angles to look at each other.

"Ok" they all reply at the same time.

"Let's go to the game store" Gwil grabs his keys that were 5 steps behind him and took 17 steps to the front door as he twisted the door know at a 90° and pulled the door open outwards and stepped out the house where his car was 5ft away from him a the rest of the guys followed.

The car ride was filled with silence then rami suggested,

"How about a little of Bohemian Rhapsody" he holds up a cd that was in the glove department and puts it in.

They all banged their heads to the song at the same time even when Gwil was driving at 60 mph.

The game store was 8 store ahead which passed by like a blur. They all got out the car and walked up to the store.

"Closed" they all say and stare at the green, red, and blue neon sigh that was on the entrance door.

"That's a bust" Ben says and looks left down the side walk.

"There's a ice cream bus" he pointed his right hand at the white and pink bus.

They walk in a vertical straight line to the ice cream bus.

"4 double stacked ice creams" Ben tells them pulling out a 10'dollar bill.
One by one they get their ice creams the flavors they wanted them to be.

They turn around at 180° and head back to the car where they see y/n and Lucy walk out of a clothing store with 6 bags each.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Y/n asked as she scanned all of them.

"What?" They all asked.

"We literally watched you guys walk and narrate yourselves on what you're doing, even at the house where there are cameras"
Lucy hold up her phone to show them the security recording of them in the living room talking.

"Ok so what if we like the narrate ourselves?" Ben says and walks away.

Haha didn't think that was going to happen sksk