Pre-war: Wheeljack x FemmeSeekerReader.

"I don't know about this Wheeljack. We can get into serous trouble if the other wreckers or constructibots find out that we're not there." Bulkhead worried, looking around the bar they had just walked into.

The club was massive once your inside. The floor was spiraling down to a circular bar. High Chairs and tables lined the the spiral floors with 4 stairs at each half of the room. There was another stage at the back of the room that faced the entrance. Raised higher than the bar and was the main floor for dancing, a bigger bar off to the side. There was a small stage on top of the middle bar.

"Relax Bulkhead, we deserve this. They don't even check if everyone is building like they should." Wheeljack waved his friend off and lead him down the stairs to the main bar.

Pushing through the crowd and stopping to help his buddy, they finally got to the smaller bar. There was 3 bartenders. But what really caught him off guard was the femme seeker that approached the two of them.

She was finishing up a mixed drink and filled a cube in front of Jack and Bulk. She made optic-contact with the white wrecker and slid the fulled cube to the customer who ordered it.

"Anything I can get for ya?" It was then that Wheeljack was submitten by the femme.

Her armor was polished and smooth to look at. Her frame was more thicker than most seekers, with slightly wider wings to boot. Slick and dangerous talons and an attractive faceplate. She had that daring grin and devilish look in her eyes. And pose that showed those aspects about her. Leaning on the counter, other servo on her up popped hip and wings resting comfortably on her back. Her face comfortably close enough to be seen as friendly. Overall, her being told Wheeljack that this was the femme.

The femme that will steal his spark away.

Wheeljack hesitated for a click and replied as smoothly as he could.

"A cube of plain high-grade and your strongest energon." He winked, and attempt to keep his cool. The seeker looked him up and down. Then smirked, her optics returning to his faceplate.

She leaned onto the counter with and arm and looked between the two mechs. "How about I surprise you both, give ya a real show? Hmm?" She offered, a playful smirk resting on her metallic lips. Wings flicking the air.

"Sure, why not. Surprise me." He agreed, shrugging cooly with that grin never leaving his face.

"And you? Much of a drinker yourself?"

"Just something light please." Bulkhead asked.

With a sweet grin, the unnamed femme's wing rose up with pride and whistles to the other bartender.

"Hit me homeslice, this one wants it strong~" She turned to pull out cubes of different energon drinks. Grabbing a empty cube for the drink to go into, she placed it onto the bar and then grabbed the mixing tube. Presenting the tube, her wings flattened against the low of her back and the mech bartender chucked a sealed cube her way. She caught it behind her and popped the cap of the mixing tube and poured half of that drink in. The half cube was placed with the other cubes and added another drink into the cube with speed.

The lid back now back on as she started to shake and mix. Doing some tricks and at some point throwing the mix up into the air gracefully as the femme got one strong energon mixes ready for the mixing tube.

This whole time, Wheeljack and Bulkhead were amazed with her skills. Such a show didn't go unnoticed as they were crowded, the regulars cheering for her to do more. The white wrecker was focused on her movements, her very being and the show she was putting on for them.

Said femme turned her backstruts to everyone and caught the mixed energon with ease. She then proceeded to unlock the top and add 2 more energon types into the frey. Locking it again and playing around with the beverage. Her wings flicked the used energon to the bartender that originally threw her the starting energon. Catching it and putting it back where it should be.

With the last few tossing motions and a mid-servo spin, she flicked the top and poured the mech his requested drink. The color being a purple-blue swirl, she added something to separate the cube from the others and pushed the drink to Wheeljack. To who's optics were wide with astonishment.

The mechs and femmes of the norm cheered at her finish and went off back to their original spots, talking about how skilled she was.

She then grabbed 3 cubes, mixed them together with some tricks and poured the big green mech his drink. Resulting in the color of his armor.

"Enjoy, these are on the house for new comers." With a wink in return and her service done, the femme moved onto the next pair that came up.

"Did you see that Bulk? That femme..." Jack stared at the drink she left him.

"You like her, don't you?" Bulkhead chuckled at his partner.

"I can't deny it."