Animated: Blurr x Cybertronian!Reader (part1)

It was quiet on earth, the decepticon seemed to had disappeared and the elite guard had come to visit the autobot to see if their fine about being the guardian of earth. Everything was fine until Bumblebee challenged Blurr to race him again.

"Zippy! I challenge you to a race!" Bee pointed at Blurr.

"Againthenameisn'tZippyalsosinceI'mfarmoresuperiorI'llbeatyou." Blurr quickly started, waving his servo in front of himself. "AndtheonlyonewhocancallmeZippyis(y/n)"

(Again the name isn't Zippy, also since I'm far more superior, I'll beat you.) (And the only one who can call me Zippy is (y/n))

(y/n) looked up from her datapad with a small smile. (y/n) was with Bumblebee when they first met Blurr, since that encounter, he made it his duty to protect the femme and help her out with any jobs that needed to be done. When they did first meet, (y/n) quite liked the nickname the scout gave. So she stated to call him Zippy, he didn't mind her calling him that since he had a crush on her and was afraid that he wasn't good enough to be with the slick femme.

Said femme looked up when someone said her name, raising an optic at the elite bot. Blurr saw her look at him and he felt like he was burning up, her (o/c) opitcs were the most beautiful aspects about the femme bot. (Y/n) giggled upon seeing Blurr blush a darker blue, and since he was a light blue in colour, it made his blush even easier to see. She smiled warmly, before going to her quarters to study a bit.

"You like her, don't you?~" Bumblebee teased his rival, finding this funny that the obedient officer had fallen in love with the team's femme.

"Whatareyoutalkibgabout!Sheisonlyafriendnothingmorenothingless!" He stated quickly, crossing his arms and looking away from the yellow bot.

(What are you talking about! She is only a friend, nothing more, nothing less!)

"If you don't race me, I'll just ask her out myself~" Blurr knew the scout had blackmailed him and sighed.

"Fineyouron!"

(Fine! Your on!)

__________________________
Im not sure if I should make a part2 of this, I feel like it's ok where it is. But if you want it, I'll make it~