Little Moments (Optimus Prime x Human!Reader)

{Moment 3} (Holoform!Optimus Prime x Reader) <Moment 3 remake>

"Sorry I could've make it to your birthday party. Decepticons attacked a satellite station, running off with-"

"Optimus... your alright. Ratchet told me when I called the base. You can make it up to me by staying and making up for lost time." (Y/n) smiled lightly at Optimus' holoform, hoping it convinced him enough to stop his worrying.

The blue haired man smiled back, relieved that he was forgiven. Optimus reached into his pocket and pulled out a small light blue box.

"The kids told me a few weeks ago about your day and so I knew this would be a perfect time to ask you..." (y/n)'s hear skipped a beat when the Autobot leader got down on one knew and popped the question. "(Y/n) we have been mates for a while now and I know this is early in human standards..." He began, opening the small box.

"(Y/n). Would you be my mate?"

(Y/n) gasped at the sight of the real ending of the third moment.

"Yes Optimus! I will follow the real ending with you!~"

So they followed the script I gave them. Getting married. Having children. Optimus leaving them for Cybertron. Never to return. Ratchet leaving to help the Autobot on their home planet... that whole "Predaking's rising" movie, while Reader grows old and dies alone.

(It's finished now. :3 I swear this isn't Miko that wrote this~ :D)

This real ending was a play on how we would write it if Optimus knelt before her. It's why it was so unexpected that the house blew up in the fake version. And that ending being out of sight so people didn't read ahead by accident. It wouldn't be as surprising if it was in optic sight.