Have you noticed: Transformers 3

Has anyone seen Transformers 3: Dark of the moon? If so, have you see the when the three leaders; Optimus Prime, Senital Prime (I spelt this wrong) and Megatron fight? If so, have you realized that Senital Prime is nowhere to be seen until Megatron is dead? Then suddenly he's in front instead of being on the side of the bridge? Think about it...

Another confusing thing 2mins after is when Sam gets his girlfriend back and they kiss, as they talk, each new angle has the girl's hands resting differently from the last shot. First looking towards Sam, her hands are cupped around the side of Sam's neck, in the next shot, looking from Sam to the girl, her hands are resting on his shoulders, then the same cupped around Sam's neck, then once more resting on his shoulders. This confused me greatly after watching it the 5th time. The weird thing was that the two talked as if nothing changed. Even the smallest of details can slip past the movie maker.

Yet now I saw something new, the bridge the leaders fight on? It's broken yeah? Well not for the humans when everyone comes back to each other. Like what, the bridge is fixed when Megatron dies... why does the movies make my fellow Cybertronians in a world where possible is impossible and impossible is possible? I don't understand anymore.

Plz tell me if you noticed these and also say if you found anything not right in Tf3.