Arcee X Mech!Medic!Reader. Pt1

{Past}
(Arcee's POV)

It was weird seeing an old friend after thinking he was offline. After Tailgate had offlined, (Y/n) had helped me out of depression. He was unlike any other mech, kind, caring, understand, handsome, in all, (Y/n) was the perfect mech any bot dreamed of. When I had to flee Cybertron, I thought he offlined as he promised that we'd escape together, but I left alone...

{Recent past}

Now Cliff is gone and it's all my fault. I should've been there, and now he's gone, just like my past partners.
(Y/n)... I could really use your sly comments right about now...

{Present}

Drones shot their energon blasters at me in an failed attempt to hit me, dodging was my strong suit after all. Optimus, Bumblebee and Smokescreen were fighting their own fight as I was with mine.

"Another one bites the dust!" Smokescreen called out, punching a con out cold, then took out another with a blaster to the chassis.

:Anyone getting tired too?: Bumblebee beeps, adding his voice to the battle. Him too, taking a few cons with a duck n' shoot miniver.

"Hang in there Autobots, were almost through!" Optimus shouted from his area, shooting everything that he aimed his own blaster at. In all, we were winning the battle with some push-back. It wasn't surprising that the Decepticon drones tried to run once their numbers became low. What was surprising was that somehow, someone had managed to knock out our leader.

"Defend Optimus!" I told Bee and Smokescreen, who in turn nodded my way and ran towards Optimus. While defending myself, I raised my servo to my comn-link, only to here static. "Wonderful." Sarcasm laced in my ever tiring voice.

Everyone was getting tired, it didn't take much to see it on another. Bee stumbled here and there, Smokescreen had ended up getting hit and I was barely making sense of the fight. And I thought offlining with Optimus in the Antarctic was the end for me. But I couldn't stop now, not while that we're in big trouble now.

Running to where Optimus and Smokescreen laid, I tried to get a signal to base, with the same result... nothing. No doubt the cons did that to keep us from getting either backup or escaping, or even both. Bumblebee didn't look too good now. He was covered in scratches and dents, he backed up towards us and ended up falling back. Looks like they finally trapped us...