Holoform!Steve X Human!Reader!

Who would of thought that a vidcon called Steve, could become human? Well not really, a holoform of what he'd look as a human was what really happened. Since he first seen (Y/n), he'd been visiting her as much as he could. All the while making sure that no Decepticon nor Autobot found out about his human.

(Y/n) had found Steve in his vehicle form, wrecked and with parts missing, so since the young teenager was a mechanic, she took it apon herself to restore such vehicle back to being beautiful. Or back online in Steve's case.

The (h/l/c) girl was scared at first, then thought it was cute how Steve acted around her when the purple mech saw it was a human girl that saved him. Really, when he onlined in his alt-mode, he saw and felt her hands run along his hood and a buffer fixing the last of his scratches he had. Steve heated up under her soft flesh running along him, (Y/n) was too busy making sure that the car was perfect, not knowing to was actually a alien robot in disuse.

From that first meeting and after getting away from such femme, without anyone seeing, he felt unappreciated and alone without her when he got to the nemesis. So Steve decided to come back to her care, where he showed her that he was what he was and (Y/n) got used to it, that her car was in fact an alien.

So a week later when the two got closer, Steve found a way to stay hidden and be with his human. The mech made a device that made him look human and surprised (Y/n) with him hugging her while blushing. (Y/n) was happy her car/close friend could be more like her, as the (h/l/c) girl didn't have any friends, preferring to build with metal then go out and socialize with others of her kind.

But after another week, they became even closer, they did whatever they could do with the time Steve had before he had to get back to work, but for awhile, he realized that there was many that looked like him, (Y/n) said that there was too many of him on the nemesis. So since the Decepticons wouldn't even notice if one vidcon was gone, he decided to stay with his lovely (Y/n).

So here we are now, the two humans were sitting on the couch in the living room doing something, (Y/n) was reading a book called (f/b) and Steve was watching something on the TV. But his sight left the screen and fell onto the body that rested against him. Steve couldn't shake the feeling of being protective of her, the feeling make his spark warm up and at times, made him blush red.

"Steve? Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked, shifting her position to face the purple haired male. Steve looked away and placed his hand on his neck, heating up more at feel of her (e/c) eyes looking at him.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." Steve replied with a lie, grinning to hide the true fact.
(Y/n) placed her book down on the coffee table and softly smiled at him,

"If you say so, just know that holding in the truth is harder then saying it~" The (h/c) haired girl leaned on Steve in a playful matter, making very it hard for Steve to hold himself back from pining (Y/n) to the comfy seat and kissing her there and then. She knew that Steve was hiding something from her and wasn't going to stop leaning against him until the words came out.

"Ever since you started to keep me safe, you also started to show that you're hiding something from me~" (Y/n) looked at Steve cutely to see if that action struck something, her hands rested on the male's chest as he had to lay himself on his back to back away from her.

Steve couldn't deny it that the (h/c) human was beautiful; the way her (e/c) eyes seem to glow in excitement of something fun or some interesting that he had to say, the way her hair shaped her face and make her squeak every time the wind blew at her. (Y/n) was just perfect, to the point that he was starring into her bright (e/c) orbs, both people were blushing at how close they were.

Steve wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and hugged her against him in a protective matter. They were about to kiss when the power when out suddenly. The female squeaked loudly and tried to hide in Steve's neck, blushing more in embarrassment and being scared of the dark.

Steve was also surprised at the darkness and blushed heavily as (Y/n) was breathing into him.

"Don't worry sweet-spark, I'll keep you safe from the dark." Steve softly spoke to calm her heavy breathing down.

(Y/n) froze from what Steve said, 'sweet-spark'. She had learned what that meant. He told her that it was a name that Cybertronians called each other to show love. The (e/c) woman looked at him though the dark lighting, Steve felt being watched and turned his head to face the owner.

"Do you mean that? About me being your sweet-spark?" (Y/n) questioned Steve. He widen his purple glowing eyes and closed them to sigh.

"Yes... My spark keeps pulsing when ever I'm around you, I can't seem to look away from you beautifully bright (e/c) eyes. I wanted to tell you for some tim-mhff!" Steve felt soft lips cover his and slowly move against his own, the feeling surprised him, his eyes shot open from the suddenness, then close as to melt into the kiss.

(Y/n) pulled way with a dazed look in her eyes, those glowing (e/c) eyes. "I understand the felling Steve, I've been feeling it the moment you showed that you weren't just some vehicle." She softly spoke to him, a hidden smile played on her face.

"You ha-have...?" Steve nervously asked.

"Yep~"

Steve peaked (Y/n)'s cheek with a butterfly kiss,

"You'll you be my sparkmate?" He mumbled into her skin, kissing her nose sweetly. (e/c) eyes closed as she quietly giggled at the loving action.
(Y/n) nuzzled Steve cheek.

"Of course~"