Smokescreen X Human!Reader (X2) [Unfinished/not completing]

{Start 1 (Intro Remake} (Was going to be a remake of the intro,

Smokescreen adored (Y/n). And everyone knew it. All but her.

(y/n) was a shy, timid person. Because of this, she hid from people and be found in spots that would make anyone question the girl's humanity. But to the young bot, it made her stand out in the fascinating way. And ever since she encountered the Autobots, she had found new places to hide in.

An example of one of these locations was in one of Ratchet's boxes of wenches. How she got in there was beyond anyone's understanding. The box itself was on a high shelf with no way of climbing into. That's another thing, the box had a lid on it. And to a human, it would be heavy to lift, let alone pick up while hanging on the edge of said box.

But that was only one spot.

{Start 1 (Original intro/Story}
The moment Smokescreen saw (y/n) when he joined Team Prime. He was going to try his hardest to show off to get the (h/c) human's attention. He did his upmost to show her that he wanted to spend his time with her than fawning over the members that he now worked alongside. Looking up to, or in his case, down at her as more than just a human friend. Sadly, though (y/n) was a shy and timid human. But did her best to act interested toward the young mech, only thing was, she had to hold back the fear of meeting or even talking to him. The kids understood her life and in time, the bots did as well (Ratchet had to learn it the hard way). While smokescreen was oblivious to it even though they told him, he still listened to his human than listening the bots.

Aside from (y/n)'s Nature, she was very surprising with what she could do. Though, most of her activities were done in secret. A habit that she had gained from the pressure her parents and the kids at school gave her.

For now, she was in her safe haven. The Autobot base, where she could feel safe from the world.

"Hey (y/n)!" Quietly sighing, she turned to the bot slightly.

"W-what is i-it?" (y/n) stuttered, forcing a small smile to show on her face.

"Did you know that your adorable?" Smokescreen grinned proudly.

(Y/n) stuttered with a blush appearing softly. "I... uh... I doubt that..." Her fake smile turned into a real sad frown. She had never been told that, unless it was as a joke.

The bot's optics widened at her reply. "You are! The way your hair shapes your face it cute. Your style is cool yet simple."