Protective!Megatron x Seeker!Reader!

Where ever she went, Megatron wasn't far. Ever since they met again, Megarton has been acting differently, not the 'Gladiator to Warlord' different, but... different. Knockout seems to know why but wouldn't tell the (a/c) femme and with the way the drones would run from her only made the question grow. When (y/n) stepped in front of Megatron once again, his optics looked over her frame. This was definitely different from the other meetings back on Cybertron, where he would just look her in the optic, smile a little and talk about what happened while she was away. Though not this time. This time, he had station her with Knockout or himself, just to keep an optic on her.

At first, it was unnoticeable, Megatron kept it secret and only told Soundwave, on the other hand, the (a/c) jet only thought it was to make sure that an old friend wouldn't go against him. (y/n) would get to go on the fun missions like scouting from the skies for Autobots, finding energon mines and making sure it was bot free, join the warlord on his missions and help fight Optimus prime himself. It was obvious that these events made the 2nd in command jealous. Because of this, Megatron made sure than Starscream wouldn't try anything or do something to the femme. Of course it didn't mean anything as Starscream would flirt with (y/n) or at times, abandon her on some missions when paired together. When Megatron found out about those few times, he had beaten the silver seeker and even threw the poor fool into a cell.

:(y/n), I request your presence at the brig when you can: Megatron requested nicely.

:My lord, I'll be there as soon as this drone is patch up: (y/n) responded :Is that acceptable?:

:As soon as the task is done: Megatron ended the call and stood waiting for his prized Femme, slightly embarrassed that he had acted a little strange.

(y/n) arrived shortly after the vehicon was patched. She made her way to the main room of operations while wondering what her friend and mighty leader, wanted from her. Upon her arrival, the sliding doors opened and closed, its metallic sound echoing in and around an empty command center.

"Strange... I could have sworn thet Megatron wanted me here, but...why is the commander center empty?" Whispering to herself as the lights lightly shone off of her buffed armor. Courtesy of Knockout offering such service. Walking further into the quiet room, her (a/c) peds tapping against the ship's metal flooring was the only sound, in the room.

"There you are~" A gravelly voice spoke with a chuckle, then (y/n) was pinned up against the wall, her servos were high above her helm as red optics scanned over her frame to make sure she wasn't hurt by his sudden action. On instinct, the seeker wrapped her legs around the mech, heating up at how close their bodies are and who held her.

"Meg-Megatron?" (y/n) timidly questioned. Megatron softly purred while burying his helm in (y/n)'s neck-cables, then playfully bit her. In response, (y/n) bit her bottom lip-component to hold back a moan, unable to hide her blue blush. The mech found (y/n)'s weak spot and began to mark her with love bites. Megatron used his free tallon to stroke the femme's side and slid it down to her thigh, very much aroused by the femme's attempts to keep herself at bay. The warlord became bold as he claimed her lips in a sweet yet rough kiss, claiming what was rightfully his. (y/n) let a moan out while Megatron earned his keep.

Once they pulled away, their optis meet and the grey mech smirked at the flustered look on his soon-to-be mate's face-plate.

"(y/n), would you be my Queen?"

"O-oh...Of course, m-my King~"