Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader pt2 saved ver.

*Last part*

"I can't take this shit anymore..." (Y/n) looked over to a knife that sat by her on the bed. She loved knifes and how they were used for protection. Though the depressed teen had other thoughts about said knife.

*Week later/part 2*

Ratchet was bot shamed by everyone after insulting (y/n). Jack had tried to explain what it meant to have social disorder that the unseen female teen said she had. He denied that and just replied with "She's just doing that to get attention." Though he gave up, others tried to talk to him about how it was a real disorder, his close friend Optimus even told him to look it up to know why it was so important to be easy on those who has it.

"Social disorder. It's just a way people can be seen" he thought, "People with social anxiety disorder usually experience significant emotional distress in the following situations" He just rolled his optics at this, yet continued reading.

"Being introduced to other people, being teased or criticized. Being the center of attention. Being watched while doing something,

Meeting people in authority ("important people")" Ratchet wasn't really caring at this point, though piecing what happened between him and the girl, it was coming together slowly.

"Most social encounters (especially with strangers). Going around the room (or table) in a circle and having to say something. Interpersonal relationships, whether friendships or romantic." He read on

"The physiological manifestations that accompany social anxiety may include intense fear, racing heart, turning red or blushing, excessive sweating, dry throat and mouth, trembling (fear of picking up a glass of water or using utensils to eat), swallowing with difficulty, and muscle twitches, particularly around the face and neck."

It was making sense now, she was shaking as soon as she stood in base, scared of everyone and other actions. He was understanding why she acted like that now and was even feeling a lump in his neck-cables. He was guilty of putting her through that, and for someone that disliked the human race, he worried.

Ratchet shook himself out of his deep thought to hear something that made the rain cloud over his helm start to rain (if you don't know, being under a rain cloud means that you feeling sad or worse)

_now_

The Children were worried, they look as if they were about to cry. Miko couldn't hold it in and screamed "There has to be away to stop (y/n) from trying to kill herself!" Jack tried to calm Miko down, but failed. She continued in a lower voice. "Listen to me, with this depression that (y/n) has, i'm certain she will try to commit suicide again..." Miko sat on the couch, crying her heart out. Ratchet couldn't help but feel really guilty now.

From reading the information and just hearing the children worry over (y/n) he came to the conclusion that the shy girl has the disorder. Since this problem was never had on Cybertron, he just shook it off, he even regretted calling her a fake. Optimus so happened to be in the same room when he noticed the guilt that covered Ratchet's face-plating, prime knew why and walked to him, placing a firm yet gentle grip on his friend's shoulder-plating.

Ratchet turned to Optimus, up close the prime could clearly see the emotion that the medic was holding back. He nodded for Ratchet to do what needs to be done.

Ratchet got to the girl's house but was confused that there was no indication that anyone was home. He decided to look anyway, moving his processor into his holoform and jumped out of himself. (That sounds wrong, I know, just bare with me)

With a change of body, Ratchet walked up to (y/n)'a house, hope and worry in his glowing optics. The streets was uncomfortably quiet, signaling that something was wrong. The guilt feeling had come back and settled deep within his gut, something isn't right. Weirdly, the door was a nudge open, an indication that something was very wrong.

Ratchet ran to the door, stoping to grip the slightly open door and let himself carefully. The kids had always visited (y/n)'s house to check on her, but the look of the place was anything but nice. The place was a mess to begin with, anything that was could be put up was on the floor, broken, smashed, etc.

This scared Ratchet, questions raced around his human like mind, the main one being: 'What the scrap happened here?'

Ratchet turned his head towards the stairs, sounds were coming from upstairs, if anything, it could only be one person. The bot walked carefully over to the stair, making sure not to trip over anything on the way.

Climbing the stairs and getting close to the sound, slightly cleared his mind but only made the medic worry even more. Whimpers and faint cries was heard from room at the far end of the corridor, Ratchet frowned even more that he was. One close to the door, there was a sound of something being cut, the sound of rope, even the unmistakable sound of a dragging chair.

Ratchet tried the doorknob, opening the door to look at the person in horror. (Y/n) was trying to hang herself! Before that could happen though, Ratchet had grabbed the girl and pulled her away, making her fail her attempt at death.

"No!! Let me go!!" The girl struggled in the bot's grip, Ratchet didn't listen and pulled her to the bed. To say it was easy was far from the truth. Ratchet held (y/n) in a secure grip, the teen kept trying to escape him, then sobbed.

The bot felt the guilt getting stronger and held the girl closer to himself, hugging her. (anyone want a hug?)