High-Tide

It was a beautiful day here in Griffin Rock. The birds sang, the wind glided between the trees. The lovely crashing of the waves. Today was perfect. Too perfect. Much to perfect that yelling was heard from the firehouse.

"What is with you Tide! You aren't fighting a war here!" A (a/c) femme shouted, her wings flaring up in anger.

"Don't give ye attitude to a ship captain such as I, about treating his crew!" The named mech, High-Tide shouted back. Clearly not in the mood to use his words about this scene.

"Your crew? Heatwave leads this team!" Her wings dropped for a moment, then flared up again to make her seem bigger then he thinks. "And when he can't lead, I lead the team to safety." (Y/n) huffed, he gears were really grinding.

"Lassie, don't you even start that with me." He growls. "Your leadership is horrendous!" The room was silent. Chase and Blades had the look of pure horror on their faceplates. Heatwave was about to blow at that and Bolder slowly backed away into another room with Cody.

"Oh no." Blades murmured, scared.

(Y/n) stared at his optics, attempting to get him to waver. But compared to someone who was so much older then her, it was clear that hightide wasn't budging.

"You don't mean that, we both know that fact." Her wing shifted lowly on her back. Stepping closer to get under his helm and looked up with narrowed optics. Doing this normally made her look attractive and helpless. Something that a mech couldn't help but fall for.

The two of they stared at each other. The other bots held their vents as to who would break first. (Y/n) was a stubborn femme, defending those that weren't strong enough to defend themselves.

"Don't you dare..." After a solid five minutes, Tide was starting to slip. He couldn't hold the stare for any longer, while it appears that the femme was much stronger with her actions.

After some more time, the Sea Commander had to back down. He growled lowly and gruffly spoke, only loud enough for only them.

"You may have won this round, but be warned. This isn't over."

"Take me out to dinner first, then we'll see." She loved her face to almost touch his, tempting him. But before anything could be done, she walked away with her wings held high.

Another win for the femme.