Breakdown x Cybertronian!Reader x Knockout

(hl/c) = highlight colour

(alt/m) = alt mode

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So then, I saw the femme air kick Bulkhead. The kick sent him flying across the battlefield and into the ancient looking picture thing" Breakdown smugly told his partner Knockout, who was busy fixing a vidcon.

"uh huh..." Knouckout responded.

"So while she fought the autobot, I took the energon harvester and finished the mission." Breakdown pursed a bit, "Though I would like to know who she is..." He quieted once he told his thought, Knouckout just finished his work and went to re-buff his finish.

"Are you going to tell Megatron about this...'powerful Femme?" Knockout wondered, picking up his puffer, then faced Breakdown.

"Maybe... that's why I'm telling you about this femme." The blue mech looked around nervously, "Should I tell him?" He asked his red friend.

"I really don't care what you do," Knockout replied, starting up the buffer and fixing himself up.

"Her aim was incredible, I'm sure that she's a medic if she keeps blasting everything with a critical hit, even down to throwing saw blades and wrenches at the Autobots~" Breakdown bragged, speaking like she was the only bot online, far from how he normally acts. Knockout stopped buffing himself when his assistant told him that she fancies sawblades, as it is his main weapon of attack. "And don't get me started on how skilled she is when it comes to her main weapon, which so happens to be a staff like yours, though it becomes a bow when firing from afar-" Breakdown continued.

"What does this femme look like?" Red asked, he wouldn't admit that this femme was interesting. A femme that was capable of taking Bulkhead down without even trying was hard to believe. Knockout turned off his buffer, now done with his work and turned towards his friend once more, leaning against one of the berths.

"Well, she's (a/c) with (hl/c), she's about your height and looks beautiful because of the look of her (alt/m), it just shapes her perfectly. Heck, she even used the prime to hold the team back!" The wrecker stared to daydream about the femme.

"Her name?"

"I don't know, but whoever she is, she's attractive as pit!"

Breakdown and Knockout were sent to scout a energon mine that seemed to be suspicious. They arrived at the mine and proceeded to walk deeper in, looking for the signal. As they went deeper, it got darker, until they saw a blue light coming from the end of the tunnel they walked. There was also sounds of mining and Cybertronian cursing coming from the area. When the friends got to the lit area, Breakdown grinned while Knockout was speechless, they hid behind a large bolder as watched what was there. In the energon cave was the most beautiful femme ever to be created.

"That's her!" Breakdown whispered to Knockout.

"That's the femme? She is the most attractive femme I've ever laid my optics on in eons!" Knockout whispered back, their red optic not leaving the femme's frame. From the look of it she was working on her datapad doing who knows what and looking at the biggest energon crystal there.

Breakdown smirked and stated lowly, "She's so mine, I'm gonna go talk to her." He was about to get up when Knockout shouted,

"No, She's MINE!" and tackled his friend to the ground, away from the cover of the rock. The commotion surprised the femme into a battle stance, her hidden daggers in front of her. The mechs realised they had blown their cover and stopped fighting when the femme spoke.

"Who are you two!" Her voice strong yet soft in some way. Breakdown pushed Knockout off and stood up, brushing off any dust that covered him. Knockout was about to complain when he saw her weapons drawn. So he shut up.

"Name's Breakdown sweetsp-"

"I'm Knockout, and I must say, you're very striking to the optics" (y/n) lowered her weapons and placed them back in their holders behind her which sat above her aft. She was use to mechs flirting with her since was created to be 'perfect in every way.' And she was not in the mood for it, though she had to admit, they were good-looking for medics.

"Why thank you, gorgeous~"

Damn it!

The (a/c) femme growled and took out her datapad that she was working on, going straight back to work on the crystals. Knockout and Breakdown watched the femme for a few clicks then smirked knowingly to each other. They walked towards her, breakdown walked behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist while he grabbed (y/n)'s datapad from her, looking at was on it before chucking it.

"Hey! I needed that you know!" (y/n) protested, trying to get out of his grip. Knockout came in front of the femme and pined her servos above her helm. Breakdown smirked darkly when he held her servos for knockout and nipped at the back of (y/n)'s helm. Knockout went for her lip-components and kissed her deeply, letting his servos move about her frame. The (a/c) femme struggled and whimpered at the assault that the mechs put upon her.

"Your far more beautiful up close than from a distance~" Breakdown murmured.