Smokescreen X Femme!Speed!Reader! Part 1

(c/m) = car model
(c/c) = car colour
(d/c) = design colour
(c/d) = car design

|__________________________|

(Y/n) wan known as the fastest femme online, being that Blurr was her brother-spark, it was obvious that they were connected somehow. Anyone and everyone tried their speed against her, but all failed. Though that was long ago, a war had started and she was stuck on earth.

She didn't mind the Earthen terrain, it gave her a challenge when training her speed when "off-roading" or as the humans call it. But for now, (y/n) was speeding down the road that sat between Jasper and the canyons, where she also trains up her agility and such.

-Smokescreen's POV-

Smokescreen was driving along the desert road of jasper, more like speeding down the road. He was seeing if he could beat his record speed, so far he was almost there. A (c/c) (c/m) with (d/c) (c/d) sped right by Smokescreen, to the point that it was almost invisible, he slammed his brakes and made a few 360 until he stopped, regaining control.

"What was that...?" The bot asked himself, his engine softly running, hot from testing his alt's max speed.

*A week passing*

Smokescreen was just cruising down the road, he wasn't speeding or anything. Optimus had found out that he had been breaking a rule. Ratchet had told his friend/leader that from Smokescreen's latest checkup, he tried to push past his engine's limit. It's not that he hated them; though he was banned from doing anything related to extreme speeds, it was for safety for humans.... or something.

Smokescreen sighed, it's been very boring having to do things without exceeding the speed limitations of Jasper. A vehicle had slowed when passing the familiar racing car, slowing down to match the mech's speed.

Smokescreen was curious on why this (c/c) car had matched his pace, until he realised that it was that (d/c) (c/d) vehicle. It was the same as the one that passed him a week ago. Zooming beyond the limit that his alt form couldn't reach. The (c/m) vehicle had a purr that the bot thought was sexy, skimming over it with his optic sensors. He thought the car itself was beyond universal, as if it was an Cybertronian.

Smokescreen snapped out of his daydream when the (c/c) (c/m) revved it's engine loudly, challengingly at him. He revved back even louder, accepting the challenge and completely forgetting about the ban. If he beats this driver, then he could declare himself "fastest bot online!"

The rules where not needed to be said as they knew them well and when they passed the first road sign, the race began. It was obvious who would win, the (c/c) (c/m) was already 2km ahead of Smokescreen and only in 3 gear. Smokescreen tried to get closer, but from his view, it looked as if he was slowing.

The (c/m) noticed this and drastically slowed for their challenger, realising that their speed decreased dramatically. Smokescreen didn't know what to say, he'd lost cause something was wrong with his engine. The mysterious car reversed to the silver racing car, and spoke, "You alright there?" Smokescreen was surprised that the voice was femme. "It kinda looked like you gave up or something?"

The young bot was hooked on the voice, it sounded similar to Arcee's voice box, but was just a bit younger, softer yet stronger. "Uhh....y-yeah! I umm just uh didn't want m-my uhh Opti-I mean I didn't want to blow my engine apart i-is all..." He gotten nervous, would she believe him now since he almost gave away the autobot leader or brush it off?

"What's your limit?" She asked, leaving his answer alone for another time.

"M-My vehicle's limit? It goes up to 150mph, why you ask?"

"No wonder you couldn't keep up, I go about 200-250mph." The (c/c) (c/m) smugly replied, hearing the wow that came from him.

The two of them sat there chatting about something, getting a few laughs as well. Until the (c/c) (c/m) had to go.

"It was nice to talk to you...." she waited for Smokescreen to give his name.

"Huh? Oh right! Names Smokescreen"

"Hmm~ Suits you. Call me (y/n)" and with that, she sped off, covering Smokescreen in a thin layer of dust.

"Hey!!"