Arcee x Mech/Reader

Arcee and (y/n) have been together since they first met in the Elite Guard Entrance Exam.

(Y/n) was your typical bad mech. He didn't care how he got things done, he'd just get the job done and that was that.

Arcee on the other servo, was determined and observant. Always watching for the quick way of finishing things.

These qualities made the two an incredible team. Pounding crime into the metallic dirt of Cybertron. But then the femme was partnered up with a bot called Tailgate, and their team was broken up.

Then came the war, where tailgate was lost to a decepticon ambush. And where (y/n) was abandoned by the one he fell for.

Dust was flicked into the already dusty road. The path was still covered with bumps and bruises of the constant travel. Such as Arcee's cycles had been from the moment she lost (y/n).

She couldn't get over her loss of him, and with recent events. The femme was barely holding together. She thought of him like a brother, but felt more with any and every contact. Yet the chilling silence she should be used to, is just too quiet to ignore.

The very thought of the Big and buff mech made her dream, dream of being next to again. Performing combos that only they knew and felt needed. Now, only the ghost of his terrified optics were what remain.

Arcee sighed, falling down into her dark area of mind. At times, she just couldn't continue. But the thought of his servos holding hers. Even to just arm herself the 'fastest way' would increase her spark-beats and make her quiver on the spot. It was just enough to keep going, if not, for him.

Her thoughts were caught short when the ground beneath her tires began to move and increasingly shake harder. The pebbles and rocks even jumped and bounced. Then to follow in the sky, a flaming fireball of something, entered the atmosphere. Bits and pieces breaking away as it shot across the same sky and into a far canyon.

Her comms lit up to announce an autobot link.
"Arcee, a ship just crashed a few thousand clicks. Can you address its origins and any survivors?" Optimus spoke calmly through the communication device.

"Yeah, no doubt someone saw it though." Her tires kicked up both speed and their dust trail. Heading to the canyon entrance to uncover this ship landing.

"Be careful Arcee, your entering a static zone. You won't be able to call for back up." Ratchet's voice appeared to warn her. The slight worry in his old tone could be felt.

"I got this."

_______________

Weaving this and that, and even being forced to transform and walk most of the many canyon ways became a challenge. When Ratchet warned about the commlink systems being disconnected, he didn't mention anything about all her systems. But the basic ones. This better be worth the trouble if the bot or bots are still online inside.

After that, debris was spotted. It littered the bottom of the area and was even stuck in the rock walls. A engine blade here, turbo conjunction there and even a jet wing 5x her size had survived the fire and fall. It was even still intact, minus the burn markings.

At some point, the free metal led to the said ship. Or at least, what remains of it.

The ship itself was a cargo-jet. Or it was, before most of the left side was torn away. Still encased in flames, but seemed to die on its own. A heap of energon cubes were everywhere and it was a miracle that none blew up. Though before Arcee would take the energon and report back her find. Her spark suddenly pulled her to the wreckage. She knew she had to find a bot, even if it's too late.

Inside was even more of a mess, wires dangled with sparks, pieces of side consoles were either smashed or imbedded into the walls it was connected to before. And the cockpit? It was missing, so who ever flew, are more than likely offline.

Even with such sad news, there wasn't really anything left to see, it was your topical cargo-jet crash. If only the bot or bots inside had survived the crash and what ever attacked it.

Heading back outside safely, Arcee gathered the save-able energon cubes and looked around once more. Nodding to herself and proceeded to pick some up and head the way she came.

Upon passing a pile of ship scraps, something underneath moved. Alerting the femme and dropping the cubes to get into an attack pose. Her eyes became slits as Arcee targeted the scraps and moved in.

Reminding herself with the training she was taught. Arcee carefully crept to the shifting metal, now able to hear quiet wines of pain. With little effort, the femme lifted the scrap metal and quickly aimed her weapon at the noise.

Her optics widened, her body started to shake. The sight of what was under took her by surprise. Arcee couldn't believe what or who she was looking at.

The buffed and scratched up mech struggled to look up at her. Coughing energon and humorously, he spoke.

"Long time no see..."