Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Femme!Reader!

Ever since the fall of the mighty Megatron and Bumblebee getting his voice back, it was a good day to celebrate, he was even promoted to warrior class for his bravery, it was the best. Though ever since Bee got his voice back, he's been acting strangely, then again, he was acting a little strange since (y/n) joined up with the Autobots just after the they had gotten a new base which was originally a military air hanger.

Instead of celebrating with everyone, (y/n) worked on her weapons, trained up her skill and just stayed in her room of sorts. Nobody noticed since the (a/c) bot was quiet when working. Like Ratchet, but polite when someone needed something from her and not shouting when some broke something, but a simple sigh and 'it's ok, it can be fixed.'

Also like ratchet, she stayed back on earth to keep the old bot from blowing a fuse from one of Miko's pranks or something. Everyone was shocked that (y/n) decided to help and protect earth, even though she'd love to be back on Cybertron.

Everyone was leaving shortly to go into the ground bridge and start the restoration of their metal planet, though Bumblebee didn't want to leave (y/n) as it pained his spark at the fact that it seemed like she didn't have any affection towards him that was 'more than friends' as he'd like it to be, but because the (a/c) bot was shy, it was almost hard to tell what she felt.Even if he had no chance with the one of a kind femme, Bee would still tell his feelings to her.

(Y/n) was reading datapads and looking over blueprints to a lot of things. There was a knock on her quarter's door and the sound of peds walking in, then the door closing.

"Hey (y/n)" Said bot turned to the unfamiliar to see Bumblebee sheepishly smiling, while rubbing his neck-cables nervously, his doorwings lower than ever before, showing he was hiding something. "How you holding up?"

(Y/n) shyly smiled and turned to face Bee, leaning against the table she worked on. "I'm... ok?" It sounded more like a question then an answer, "I'm still tr-trying to wrap my he-helm ar-ound the fact that it'll b-be a lone time un-until we see each other again"

"Yeah, even longer for me to get used to hearing my voice-box after all these eons..." Bumblebee shifted his gaze to his peds with a sad look.

"Not for me, in fact-" (y/n) walked over to Bee and lifted his helm to meet his gaze, "I find your voice to fit you perfectly, if not makes you sound far more handsome then will be left to believe~"

The black/yellow bot whirled as his fans kicked in to cool his systems down since he held (y/n)'s comments dearly, giving him a boost of confidence to what he needed to say to the femme, but was shocked when he felt her lip-components meet his in a sweet moment. It deepened a little and his response was placing his servos on her perfect hips and brought her close, as (y/n) placed her servos on bee's chassis, which brought him closer to her.

They pulled away to marvel at the fact they loved each other more then they thought.

"I thought you wouldn't feel the same, since you never acted strange... unlike I did..." Bumblebee mumbled the last of his words quietly, (y/n) heard and giggled, bringing his attention back on her, as she placed a servo on his cheek-plate.

"I didn't want to go to far ahead, I wanted to make sure it wasn't some cruel joke..." She trailed off, feeling the mech lean into her touch, rumbling his engine quietly to her.

"Why would I do that to you?" Bee wondered.

"Before the war, I was told that there was a mech that loved me, but I didn't know about..." (Y/n) sighed and placed her helm under Bumblebee's, continuing with the story, "he even came to me and flirted with me in public, I at first didn't believe him. But after awhile, I couldn't ignore him."

Bumblebee's spark begin to sting as he felt guilty of what was to happen next.

"Then things started to feel off, as certain, yet same mech and femmes appeared where ever we went, until he physically pushed me down, saying how 'It was a joke,' 'Why would anyone want to be with me,' and 'That I'm pathetic and shouldn't deserve to be online." (Y/n) words started to crack, than started to sob into Bee.

He held her close, angry that his sweet-spark was not only hurt physically, but emotionally, now knowing why she was so shy. She was scared to go back into spark-break, so he hushed her by humming a song that his carrier used to sing for him, back when he was a sparkling. (Y/n) quieted enough to keep telling.

"That was when Ratchet found me, an hour after I was beaten by those bullies, he took me back to his living space and patched me up, then asked me what happened and why. It's the reason why he's protective of me."

(Y/n) nuzzled Bumblebee's neck for comfort and her engine softly purred when Bee started to gently rub her sides, he pulled her over to her berth and sat, placing his femme on his lap and started the motion again, whispering sweet things into her audios about what he'll do for his mate.

____________________
_______________
_________
5:00Am in the morning, I'm proud of what I done~