Wheeljack x Neutral!Stuckup! Cybertronian!Reader!

(S/n)= ship's name

(Y/n) was searching a cave for a relic signal she/he had just gotten on their radar while flying/driving in the canyons of jasper, Nevada. They had made sure that her/his clocking device was working before leaving their ship, (s/n).

"Were are you taking me, relic?"
She/he asked themselves, scattering within the cave's dirt cautiously. (Y/n) moved on from area to another, while hoping that the war (Autobots/Decepticons) won't find her.

(Y/n); before the war; was known as a mistake creation, that she was nothing but a piece of scrap metal. When the war began, she now thought of her/himself as some pathetic, useless thing called a bot/con. They didn't know better than that, (y/n) always seemed to be a distraction for others, always making helm turn to her only for them to be offlined by the enemy they were attacking. And now because of that past, once again, she/he didn't know better when others are around. It's the main reason she/he preferred to be alone then with a team, always distracting everyone from the real threat. Sometimes good, mainly bad.

(Y/n)'s wings (door or jet) lowered in defeat when the (a/c) mech/femme found the cause of the relic signal to be a tiny amount of energon and the end of a tunnel. She/he picked the crystal from the wall, is was barely enough energon to make a sugar cube size.

"I really need to fix my radar and the signal nodes..." (Y/n) sighed while tired and weak. "There goes those few jours that I could've been building within..."  She/he hugged themselves and sighed with closed (o/c) optics.

"What ya doing down here, sunshine~?" The (a/c) bot turned to the mech's voice, arms now crossed. The mech was a coloration of white, red and green.

"And you are?" (Y/n) asked plainly, not happy with the mech's flirtatious nickname.

"Name's Wheeljack, sweetspark. Yours?" (Y/n) studied Wheeljack for a moment, scanning his frame with (o/c) optics and spotted the Autobot agenda on his chest. 'Great..." Sarcastically thinking, She/he meet the white bot's blue optics and replied.

"I call myself a piece of scrap-" (y/n) uncrossed their arms and walked past Wheeljack towards the more open area of the cave, "because I am scrap metal."

Wheeljack turned as (y/n) passed him. He didn't like how plain she/he spoke towards him, 'sounds like they'd rather be alone...' The mech matched the speed that the (a/c) other was walking.

"Well you're not scrap, Sunshine, I find you very beautiful/handsome for someone like yourse-" (y/n) cut Wheeljack off,

"If you think flirting with me will get you my designation." (Y/n) stopped walking and looked at Wheeljack with dim, yet serous optics, "It won't." She/he started walking again, leaving the mech to look at them questionably.

He sighed, shook his helm, then followed behind the (a/c) femme/mech. Wheeljack felt strange, felling sad that the femme/mech was silently denying him. He was used to this feeling before and didn't really care about such emotion, but yet it hurt when it came to this (a/c) bot.

"Agh!!" Wheeljack ran to the femme/mech and found her/him complaining to themselves. He chuckled and went to see what was up.

"What's up, Sunshine?" He walked up beside them and looked at the problem, frowning at why the (a/c) bot shouted.

"The tunnel that sits before us had silently collapsed, as you can see" (y/n) pretended to act like it wasn't a problem, which was. The sound of crumbling rock was heard from behind as the tunnel with the signal collapses as well.

Wheeljack looked towards the sound of the crumbled tunnels. "What's with these tunnels? Breaking and all!" He joked and received not only a groan from the other Cybertronian, but a thrown rock to his helm as well. "ow, sweetspark?"

"I'm not a "sweetspark" or anyone's for a matter" (y/n) hissed and went to lean against the cave wall,  (o/c) optics closed and facing away from the mech.

Wheeljack sighed and began to find a to escape the cave. After many failed attempts and counting, Wheeljack noticed that the (a/c) femme was awfully quiet and the white, red n' green mech didn't like the silence one bit. He looked towards the other bot and saw her/him still against the wall, back-strut still facing him.

Unlike back on Cybertron, he didn't dare look at a mech or femme with hungry optics, but he looked at this (a/c) femme/mech and trailed his sight from her/his helm to her/his aft and started to heat up from the sight and his thoughts about it.

'Damn... She/he's beautiful/handsome when her/his paint is like that, the way her/his aft sticks out as well makes me wanna-' Wheeljack shook his helm before he'd do something he'll regret. He sighed and walked to the femme,

"Looks like where stuck until Prime and his team comes to get us" he said, (y/n) groaned then turned, she/he stared at Wheeljack plainly then walks over to the cave in. The mech watched as the Un-named femme/mech planted a bomb of some sorts. Nothing was said and the charges went off once both were away from the blast.

Wheeljack stared at the exit with wide optics and could only reply with a "oh." (Y/n) rolled her/his (o/c) optics and headed out of the cave, the white bot scrambled out after her/him.

"Wait!!" He called for the (a/c) bot, "Look, I understand that you don't like me very much" Wheeljack started, "but there are these felling that I haven't felt before-" he sighed and closed his optics, (y/n) didn't care and walked around him towards her/his ship. Wheeljack opened his optics as saw that she disappeared, "Wha...?"

(Y/n) reached her/his ship, the (s/n) and was about to open the back when Wheeljack came out of nowhere and slammed her/him against a tree softly, he grabbed her/his servo joints and held them above her/his helm as he pinned em' to that tree. (Y/n) was about to argue with the mech when she/he was silenced with a deep kiss, the (a/c) bot's optics widened at the action yet couldn't hold back from returning his affection.

"You you didn't let me finish..." Wheeljack said against the other bot's metal lips.