Fun with Knockout

Part 2 of the 'fun with' collection of maybe 10
(It still depends on if you like these fun times with the cons/bots)

Title:
What happened to you?

About:
The Decepticon, (Y/n), was infamous for her pranks and it just so happens to be half time (12pm) once again. So what prank will it be this time?

[_________________________]

(Y/n) was in her berthroom, bored out of her processor. The femme seeker lounged on her berth staring at the ceiling above her, thinking of something to do. It was currently around the middle of the night for humans and mostly all the ship was recharging. (Y/n) sighed, it hasn't been the same since Starscream abandoned the Decepticons, and there really was nothing to do, it's the main reason that she's awake.

Normally, (y/n) would use this time to make a prank to satisfy herself and Megatron (Megatron only allows (y/n) to call him that), but the thing is that she can't think of anyone to prank as she has already pranked just about everyone.

...Everyone except Knockout...

(Y/n) arrived at Knockout's quarters without making a sound and with the help of her inviability, the (a/c) femme got pass the cameras since Soundwave watches the ship when most are off duty.

"Now that I've arrived at the target's room, all I have to do is mess up his perfect body of his, hide the buffers, go recharge and act like I had nothing to do with this~" (y/n) proceeded to enter the code of the medic's bay and didn't come out until 20 mins later, to insure that Knocky wouldn't wake from statis.

-Time Skip-
(It's like 12:49pm, too tired to do details)

"And that's a trap that I'm sure the Autobots can't escape from." The (a/c) flier finished.

Megatron turned his helm towards the view of the Earth through the ship's window and thought for a bit before looking back at the young femme, "That may actually-"

"MY PAINT!!!!" A scream from what sounded like was down the hall, had cut off Megatron as the both of the cons looked to a figure running up to them.

"Now what happened to you?" (Y/n) faced Knockout and did a pose that showed that she was thinking, on the other servo, Megatron raised a optic ridge at the medic's yelling, looking unimpressed.

"What happened? What happened! This!-" he gestures to himself, "is what happened!! Someone thought it would be funny to scratch up the beautiful work I spent my time on making perfect-" red threw his servos dramatically into the non-existing air,  "And now it's ruined!" From the look on red's face-plate, it looked to be mixed between pain, anger, confusion, and sorrow. Heck, it even looked like he was about to leak from his optic, what did humans call it? Oh right, crying.

"Aww, my poor buby~ Want me to kiss your wreck better?~" (y/n) teased Knockout and wiggled a talon at him, her wings fluttered a little, holding back a smirk, while the mighty warlord chuckled at both the medic's form and the offering that the cocky (a/c) femme asked.

"Pfft, as if I'd want you scratching into my 'already ruined' paint job, all I want is a buffer, and I can't find one fragging buffer!! As well as no polisher either!" Knockout shouted at the femme, which (y/n) smirk fell into a hurt look. She bit one of her digits, while keeping the thinking pose, began to slowly and silently cry.

Oh course (y/n) was acting, she was one of the best and only one who could fool the Autobots into taking pity over her misled spark. This act worked against knockout as he hated to see a femme cry, even worse was when (y/n) was the one crying or in pain.

Megatron new it was a act, as she showed him how she did it and even showed how as Starscream, after that, entered the command deck. Since that area had other cons there, it made it harder for the mech to not give in and see what was wrong. Now back to now.

Knockout's optic soften and he even felt guilty for accusing the youngling that she did it, (even though she did do it). Megatron decided to go along with her act and give her pity. Knockout sighed and said sorry, then walked way quickly, heating up at what he just did.

Once he was gone, the two cons laughed as (y/n) flared her wings out and wiped the energon tears away, once they calmly stopped.