Smokescreen x Femme!Reader x Bumblebee

Smokescreen was getting this weird feeling around (Y/n) again. That warm, shy feeling in his tanks always came around when the bot was around. At first it confused him, and now it made him act unlike himself.

"Hey mechs, how was the scouting mission?" Smokescreen and Bumblebee had just come back from said mission, and the rookie started to get flustered.

"Uh, yeah, it was ok." He shrugged. Bumblebee spoke with excitement.

:It was so cool!: The scout started, :We drove through the town and saw someone do some cool tricks on their board!: Bee hopped in front of the femme. : Then we walked through the forest and saw a female deer! You should have seen it!:

The sound of (Y/n) giggling made both mechs' spark soar with joy. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed the ride, Bee. Shame you didn't Smoky, maybe next time?"

Smokescreen wordlessly nodded, his fans now kicking into high gear. Bumblebee was still jumping around when he grabbed (Y/n)'s servo and dragged he off to somewhere within the base.

"You should tell her before Bumblebee claims her spark." Ratchet spoke from his spot at the main computer.

"I know... I just can't bring myself to even talk to her, I mean, you did hear how I acted... Right?"

"Yeah, and I'm telling you to get your act together or lose (Y/n) to Bumblebee."

Smokescreen froze and slowly looked to the medic with a semi-frown look on his faceplate. "What...?"

Ratchet glanced at the rookie from the corner of his optic and huffed, "You heard me, you're not the only one with a crush on (y/n)."

Smokescreen blinked as he walked towards the older medic. "What can I do Ratchet?"

Ratchet turned away from his work and raised an cyan optic at Smokescreen. "I'm a medic, why would you think I'd know?" His faceplate slightly scrunched up. Rookiebot Looked between where (y/n) and Bee went and Ratchet, who had his servos crossed and looking fully at him now. Optic still raised. Smokescreen took a non-existent breath and put a determined look on his faceplate.

"Alright, I better go tell her, or I'll lose my chance." He spoke with a fake pride and marched deeper into the base, heading to where the butterfly and the bee went.

The rookie found the two in the training room, (y/n) was telling Bee of some moves that'll help in battle. It's funny that it's coming from a bot do hates fighting, let alone doesn't know how to.

"Hey (Y-y/n)... I have something really important to tell you!" The (a/c) femmebot and Bumblebee looked to Smokescreen.

"Smokey! Glad to see that you've lightened up~" (y/n) giggled and looked at the white, blue and red highlighted mech with her (o/c) optics/visor. It made his spark melt and pulse faster.

"Hah, yeah." Bumblebee raised an optic at Smokescreen's shy sounding voice. "So what I wanted to tell you..."

:And so do I!: Bumblebee butted in. :And it's why more important than what Smokescreen has to say too!:

Both Smokescreen and (Y/n) were shocked. "Uh..." What all that the femme said.

The rookie started to get frustrated. "How could your words be more important than mine! (Y/n) clearly wants to hear what I have to say first!"

:As if she wanted to hear your annoying voice again!: Bumblebee's wings rose up and he shoved the rookie. Smokey growled and pushed Bumblebee.

"Guys! Stop it!" (Y/n) cried, getting in between the two fighting mechs. "I like you both. Isn't that enough?"

Both mechs listened to the femme and looked at each other. Smokescreen opened his mouth, only to say nothing. Bumblebee's wings drooped as he thought about what she must be feeling now.

(Y/n) had energon leaking from her (optics/Visor) as she quietly cried. "I hate this, all this... this hate! I can't take it..." She ran out the training room sobbing.

That was all they saw from (y/n). The Autobots didn't bother her as they thought she needed time alone. Smokescreen and Bumblebee didn't speak to each other, let alone looked, as they felt so bad about fighting over the (a/c) femme. Their feelings had covered their better judgement and acted on an emotion that she couldn't stand. They did apologize to each other after a full day on not speaking to one another and both decided to check in on the bot they love.

The rookie and scout stood in front of (y/n)'s quarters, hearing nothing but silence from the room. This alone made them worry, as (y/n) wasn't the type to be silent for long; unless she was around Ratchet while he is working, then she'd be silent. The mechs looked at each other, wondering who would tap on her door. Bumblebee nodded at Smokescreen as he knew it was his fault in the first place and tapped a rhythmic pattern that the femme enjoyed hearing. After the noise and some silence, there was the sound of light shuffling coming from inside; no doubt it was (y/n) inside. Then after a few seconds, the door cracked open a tiny bit and (o/c) optic/visor was seen in the dark of the small gap.

"What... what do you want...?" The way her voice waved and the volume of its sound, was a clear indication that (y/n) was not only tired, but had been crying and was slightly scared.

The two bots outside the room looked down at the floor with a guilty look on their faceplates. "We're sorry (y/n)..." Both mechs spoke. The femme's optic sadden slightly.

"I didn't mean to butt in on Smokescreen and your conversation. Honestly." Bumblebee admitted, "I just... got jealous, I guess I wanted to be the one that told you that I liked you more than a friend and battle partner..."

"And I really wanted to be your sparkmate... but it hurt when Bee said that you rather listen to him than what I have to say..."

(y/n) was quiet the whole time, processing what the two had confessed to her. Her (optic closed/Visor darkened) and the door was opened wider, allowing light to show her frame. (y/n)'s (optics were still closed/visor was still darkened) as she vented. "Guys..." The mechs looked at (y/n), hoping their words made a difference. (y/n) wrapped her arms around the two bots and hugged them. Smokescreen and Bumblebee flinched, then hugged her close.

"...Thank you..."