Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader.

[WARNING!! This one-shot will talk about Social disorder, suicide and other themes. Something that many go through day in and day out, as well as a little bit of swearing here and there. If you don't like this type of content, leave. If your still reading, you have been warned.

(Y/n) was pathetic, at least that what the kids at school said. It didn't help that she was naturally shy, having social anxiety. She didn't know where it came from, but yet it formed on her mind and she didn't like having to go to school, where the other teens thought she was just looking for attention. The teachers didn't care and the bullies only became meaner when (y/n) told them why she acted like that. It only seemed to add fuel to the fire. Give them more to hurt her with.

(Y/n) has always had a big white scarf and when wrapped around her neck, the ends would reach just below her knees, hiding her mouth under it. It became her item of comfort, something to cuddle into. (Y/n) had this piece since she was 10 years old and after the years it was still like brand new. Because of this clothing, the fellow students of Jasper would talk behind her back about her insecurities, going as far as said words to be told in front of her.

With this being a continuous patten, (y/n) had went to taking her own life, but was caught loads of times, a few attempts had taken her to hospital. Parents? They weren't her real ones, they only looked after her for the money, not really caring if she had this disorder. Did I mention that (y/n) had not one, but two? Yeah, besides the social disorder, she also had one that made her pupils not nonsexist (I'm just made that 2nd one up). She was called alien just from first appearance. Social anxiety didn't help when she tried to answer the teacher, stuttering  and all.

2 months in and offensive comment after another beating by the bullies, (y/n) found herself drinking. Bottle after bottle after bottle. She stole it from the fridge late at night. They didn't care, her 'dad' would drink a half a dozen then pass out. It helped with the pain. It would of been helpful if it showed better though. (Y/n) was way to good at hiding what's wrong, but couldn't hide the fact that she couldn't face anything without making a fool out of herself...

Autobots? Miko introduced her to them, hoping that the depressed teen would reconsider trying to kill herself. It went something like this...

*Flashback*

"So this is the Autobot base!" Miko said loudly, (y/n) stepped out of Bulkhead, as the green mech was named, and timidly looked around, clutching her snowy scarf close. (E/c) scanning over everything, fear hidden under her uncomfortable nature. No one knew about her two conditions and wasn't planing to say anything in hope this would go ok, maybe, hopefully...

"You have got to be kidding!" (Y/n)'s attention was taken by a medical looking bot with the colours of such profession. Her eyes grew sadder, his tone was annoyed and uncaring. She saw a big blue n' red bot walk in from the corner of her eye, yet didn't look completely.

"We already had to babysit three, four would just cause trouble!" He kinda shouted at her and Miko, the rock girl just shook it off. (y/n) had closed her alien eyes and whimpered at his words, trying to hide in her scarf.

"Ratchet, could you please not be so harsh?" The big bot asked his friend Ratchet kindly, "I'm sure Miko has a reason for brining her friend." He finished. Optimus felt sadden upon seeing the new human scared, getting an uneasy feeling settle in his system.

"Harsh? I haven't even scratched the surface!" Steam rose from Ratchet, clearly showing his displeasure towards humans. (Y/n) had backed up, now more scared. The disorder taking its toll on the poor girl, the negative thought and feeling pushing her deeper into depression.

"If you didn't know," Ralf cut in, "(Y/n) has a disorder that makes her avoid others and with the amount of time she tried to end herself, Optimus is right, you are kinda being harsh." Ralf finished, pushing his glasses back onto his nose. (Y/n) felt a tiny bit at ease that someone understood what was wrong with her. Though she soon spaced out again, allowing her demons to chain her down, talking shit that many had told her, in time she believed them, the reason she was here? She guessed.

Optimus walked up to the shaking girl and crouched beside her as she was facing Ratched. No doubt scared. "(Y/n) is it?" He frowned when there was no answer.

"Great! Well done Ratchet. You scared her into not speaking!" Miko pointed out.

"(Y/n) look like she's going to cry..." Ralf said, as the other Autobots had walked into the room to see what was happening. Ratchet just scoffed at the scared human.

"Well she better go cry somewhere else, can't you see I'm trying to work." Optimus looked to his friend, clearly sadden by his lack of care for a fragile girl. Everyone else was in shock, they knew he wasn't fond of human yet here he was, practically being nasty to to the girl, non the less a lonely teen.

"I knew I this was gonna happen..." (Y/n) whispered.

"What?" Ratchet almost sounded demanding as he only got a small part if what (y/n) had mumbled. (Y/n) was now fully crying, hot tears streaming down her cheeks and getting soaked. The scared teen shouted,

"I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN YOU HEARTLESS BASTED!!" Everyone stepped away from where (y/n), all in shock from the pain in her voice as well as loud she shouted. Ratchet was more shocked than angry, he thought his words wouldn't effect the young teen, yet he was wrong.

"DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH!! HUH!!! I HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO PLACES THAT SCARE ME BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN DISORDER THAT NOBODY BELIEVES I HAVE!!" (Y/n) screamed at the medical bot, feeling dread about what was said. The teen on the other had was crying hard, face red from shouting, pain from faking what was true.

"I HAVE TRIED TO KILL MYSELF, FUCKING KILL!!! MYSELF!!! IN HOPES THAT THE PAIN WOULD GO AWAY!! THAT I WOULDN'T BE FUCKING TORMENTED DAY IN DAY OUT!!!" (Y/n) brought her hand to her face and tried to wipe away her tears, hiccuping here and there, sobbing loudly.

"Not to mention that my caretakers don't give a flying shit about me, only that I act as if nothing it wrong, that my life is perfect! Only looking after me just for the free money that was supposed to be for caring for me!" The bots couldn't believe what they were hearing, they had thought that humans looked after those there caring for, not like (y/n) was saying, plainly ignoring them. That watched as she ran out of the base.

*Flashback end*

So it showed, it didn't go to well. (Y/n) had stoped going to school, pretending to go when really she didn't't and every night she would consume beer and other alcohol that she could get her hands on. She would get in big trouble if someone found out how much she was taking in. The Autobots would freak if they found out, they cared, she didn't couldn't tell. Left all those feelings behind, (y/n) was emotionless, gulping down beer after beer. She felt numb, empty even.

She has a plan to end it all, Ratchet broke the last rope she had that held her from doing something stupid.

Really stupid.

"I can't take this shit anymore..." (Y/n) looked over to a knife that sat by her on the bed. She loved knifes and how they where used for protection. Though the depressed teen had other thoughts about said knife.