Starscream x Seeker!Reader!

"Megatron this and Megatron that, blah blah blah" Starscream shouted as the (a/c) femme seeker across the room, typed on her computer, replying to Starscream's questions and such that was directed towards her.

"Yeah? Tell me more" (Y/n) non-mindlessly said, her dimly lit (o/c) optics darted across the neon screen was evidence that she was in need of recharge. Pointed digits taping with the sound of clicking following every key press.

"Just once I'd like Megatron to do as I say, but no! He gets everyone to listen to him without a second thought!!" Screeching, he threw his servos in the "non-existing" air and let them fall by his side. "Are you even listening to me!!" This made the working seeker jump, her wings twitching from the suddenness of his high-pitched voice. (Y/n) quickly faced the S.I.C, squeaking at the closeness of both their bodies.

"O-of course I w-was, commander. And I understand what you mean." (Y/n)'s cheek-plates tinted faint blue, leaning as far as she could to not be as close as just then.

Though strangely, she never felt this way before. Back on Cybertron, most mechs she encountered was over-charged with high-grade and had gotten "real close" to her and not once feeling like this. Why is it different this time?

While (Y/n) thought, Starscream was doing worse, why did he get this close? He knew that she was his weakness, only arriving a few weeks ago and already he had fallen for her from the first word from her voice-box. Like tripping over in front of not just Megatron, but in front of everyone. But his thoughts became more dirty the more he thought, not even noticing that he was staring into her beautiful (c/o) optics.

(Y/n) looked into his, her thoughts gone. She felt Starscream place his servos on her slim hips, which made her blush and shiver at his touch.

"S-Stars-scream?" The owner of the name blinked, then blushed, realizing what was happening. The (a/c) seeker looked away and coughed, signaling that she was uncomfortable.

He tightened his grip slightly then he let her go, mumbling apologies as he moved away from the femme and proceeded towards the exit of her quarters.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by her berth-room's door shutting. She sadden from not feeling Starscream near her. The way her spark was beating just then was strange, again why was she feeling this now and not any other time? She leaned further against her desk which her computer sat. (Y/n)'s wings shifted every so often, surprised at the S.I.C's actions.

She shook her (a/c) helm and sighed, maybe next time he'll explain what happened.