Arcee x Human!Male!Reader!

Arcee didn't like this weak feeling in her tanks. She didn't like how she'd get so flustered when the human male entered her sight or spoke. Miko had already caught on to what was happening with her. Teasing Arcee about her 'crush' and straight up telling him about it. All this and other things that Arcee disliked about the felling. But there were things she did like. The way (y/n) looked was one thing; Strong looking but not bulky, (c/h) Hair, body type. His voice and personality was another thing.

"(y/n)!"

"Hey Miko, how's my punk rock?"

Arcee was drawn from her processor to see Miko jumping onto the human male, who was laying on the lounge. Shyness had come back again and it annoyed Arcee to no end.

"It was sooooooo boring! We had to learn about stuff and how that stuff worked." The teen just lays on (y/n)'s body, like you would with an older sibling. Nothing inappropriate.

"Haha, I don't expect any less from you." He laid an arm over her as a side hug while his other arm didn't move from his eyes, as he was napping previously. Arcee could feel her faceplates heating up and her fans kicking in, whirling.

"Are you alright Arcee?" Optimus had entered the main room and noticed the femme's behaviour.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine." She looked away from the humans to look around. "Have you... have you ever had a feeling like you want to be around someone, more than a guardian or friend."

Optimus was caught off guard from her question, "I don't believe I have. Is there a reason for it?"

"Yeah! Arcee has the hots for (Y/n)!" Miko shouted from her spot on (y/n). Said bot heated up more.

"Miko, she'll say what's on her mind if she wants to. There's no need to embarrass or assume." (y/n) lightly chuckled at Miko's behaviour.

"(y/n) is right, you shouldn't assume what a person or bot is thinking or planning to say." Prime agrees, nodding to the human male. Arcee lets out a non-existent breath, glad that (y/n) nor Prime, didn't tease her like Miko does.

"Yeah? What about you (y/n)? I know you have a crush on someone~" Miko was still laying on him as she looked up at him. (y/n) had his (e/c) eyes closed.

"And you'd be right, but I'm not telling." (y/n) replied with a sing-song tone. This made Arcee's spark race, 'could he like me back?'

"I bet it's either Arcee or that woman you met the other day at the café." Miko teased him.

(y/n) sighed. "Miko." He addressed. "If I want a girl, I'll look for one. Not everyone needs someone to love, other than friends and family, of course." He peaked out from under his arm and flashed Arcee a hidden, heart filed grin. In turn, this got Arcee to smile with the same emotion. The teenager saw this expression on Arcee and smirked.

"Hey Arcee!~ Don't you have a holoform...?" Miko got off (y/n) and skipped to the railing, gripping it and leaning over it a bit. This question got Ratchet's attention, turning his helm from his work to look at Miko with a questioning look.

The femme stutters, "Umm... Y-yes. I d-do. Why do you as-k?" She felt so weak for stuttering, especially in front of her crush. Arcee questioned herself on how she could hid her feelings, to being a sparkling.

"Are you going to try what I think you're thinking of doing...?" The older male human sat up from his spot and stretched his arms. The muscles in his arm bulged a little. It didn't help that Arcee felt hot down there and weak in her stabilizers (legs, if you didn't know.) (y/n) stopped his movements and stood up, walking to the stairs.

"Maybe~" Miko replied playfully. (Y/n) just rolled his (e/c) eyes and stepped down the stairs.

"Anyway, I should be heading home. It's around that time where I should be getting ready to (activity/whatever you going to do)" (Y/n) finished. Looking up at Optimus, his guardian.

He nodded at his human. ''Very wel-"

"I'll drive you!" Arcee suddenly spoke, cutting off the prime. "I mean... I'll take you home, (Y/n). If you don't mind Optimus..." A blue hue appeared on her cheekplates, realising that she sounded desperate to take (y/n). Optimus was quiet for a moment and looked down at his charge, who shrugged. Miko was holding back a laugh.

"Hahaha. Wow Arcee. I didn't know you wanted to 'Drive him~"

"Alright Miko, that's enough. Everyone knows that she didn't mean it like that." Miko looked to (y/n) and her smirk dropped at the shameful look on his face, arms crossed and lightly shaking his head.

"Sorry big bro. I was just having fun." Miko apologized, giving (y/n) golden hazel puppy eyes.

"Your fun is different to everyone else's fun, Miko. You know that." The adopted brother to Miko wasn't affected by her eyes. "And Arcee, I don't mind. Only if Optimus is fine with it." He nodded to Arcee, then his guardian. Ratchet looked back to the base computer and kept working, a little shocked that a 15 year old had made such a dirty joke. They may come from a robotic planet, but that doesn't mean that they don't know words like that.

Optimus closed his optics and vented to himself. "I don't mind, I'm sure Arcee needs time from base." Said femme's blush started to fade from relief. Optimus opened his optics and nodded at them, turning and walking deeper into the base. Miko wined when Bulkhead appeared and picked her up, taking the teen somewhere. Which left Arcee, Ratchet and (y/n) in the main room.

"Well, let's go Arcee." (y/n) smiled.