Human!Opimus Prime X Human!Reader!

(H/l/c): Hair length, color.

(C/l): Clothing look. [you can comment on what your wearing, if you want *shrugs*]

(Sm/Nm): Some makeup or no makeup.

(Aot): Any other things.

(F/p): Favorite passion.

(Y/s/n): Your stage name.
______________________

It was calm. The kinda calm when everyone isn't in you face for autographs. It was lucky that she moved to Nevada for a vacation away from touring the country.

Her (h/l/c) was lightly blowing in the wind, (e/c) eyes held a soft look as she gaze through the local cafe window as all the couples walked around with their love ones. She was currently wearing (c/l) with (Sm/Nm) on and (Aot). Since this is a small town; that's in the middle of nowhere; it's safe to say that she won't be harassed by her fans.

Looking back at her cup of coffee, she take a sip, enjoying the felling of the warm drink sliding down her throat, then placed it down. It's been a long time since she had last heard loud music, yet speaking of which, the cafe was playing a soft jazz like music. She had loved jazz since the age of 4 and still does. It was what gave the boost needed to become a famous (f/p).

The cafe was small with hearts and dove decorations around. There was some people here dating, others were showing how much they mean to them. It was cute, though she felt sad, and the reason for that is because her passion made people fall in love. Or the fact that the guys only wanted her to get to the money, and rape a beautiful woman. Yeah, they even tried.

(Y/n) was her name, (Y/s/n) was what everyone else called when she's on stage. Her sadness didn't stop with wanting a boyfriend, she didn't really care about that, but the fact that all her family had died of unknown causes, such causes was deemed "That One Family Problem" or T.O.F.P.

It. Sucked. Balls. But that didn't matter, (Y/n) is happy to be alive, to continue the family's blood line, if she does find her soulmate. Yeah, she's about 24 or so and still doesn't have a mate yet. Now that sucked, Though from time to time, she'd feel a burning sensation on her right wrist, even a glow can be seen. Sighing, she drank some more coffee from her white cup.

Want to know the reason for this scene? To put it simply,

It was Valentine's Day. Oh joy -_- and for the scary part was that you had no family or "friends" to spend the day with. "Fun huh?" (Stop breaking the forth-wall, reader!)

Back to the cafe, on this day she waited for something to happen, to which something did happen. Her right wrist started to glow, a soft pain was felt from the location as the light was like a wristband. The light faded and left (Y/n) in a daze, as the girl studied the name that appeared. Just then, a man walked in and slowly looked around.

His eyes was a soft baby blue color which seemed to look into (e/c) eyes. (Y/n) shyly looked away, covering the name that was magically tattooed on her left wrist. A soft blush covered her cheeks, as (Y/n) tried to hide behind her (h/l/c) hair. Heart beating at a fast pace,

'Is that the man..?' (Y/n) looked back at the name shyly. 'Why am I felling shy for? I've never been shy before...'

Looking at the man from under her (h/c) hair, he looked (like the pic below or at the start, cos I'm lazy to describe.)

He seemed to be looking for someone, then started walking casually towards her table, a small smile grazing his face with soft glowing eyes, alien looking too

(Y/n) looked back down at her coffee and stirred it with a spoon in a attempt to seem busy somehow. The blue haired male drew closer with his foot steps grew softly louder until her stood before you.

"Is this seat taken?" His voice rumbled calm and strongly, a very handsome voice.

"No, it's just me sitting here." (Y/n) replied softly, looking up at the man, a hint of happiness reached my voice at the fact he maybe came for me. He sat down facing my direction and his smile grew.

"I haven't seen you before... Are you from around here?" The (f/p) asked the blue and red dressed guy, noting that she had pretty much known everyone in town after a few weeks. Only now she meet someone such as himself.

"No, I'm from somewhere far from here" he answered, flashing a grin at her, "You look lovely today." He said.

"Uh, thank you sir, that's very kind of you to say that." Smiling back at she cheeks heated up at the comment, "You're not too bad yourself," Closing her (e/c) eyes as (Y/n)'s cheeks had a little blush that was noticeable and a little grin to show friendliness to him.

'What am I doing? Why am I so shy and embarrassed around him. Is his name on my wrist or something? It did glow just before he came... So maybe...' (Y/n) went back to a shy smile and hiddenly peeked at the named wrist she covered. The man seemed to notice the discomfort.

"Are you ok? Did something happen?" He looked worried at the woman, did he say something wrong? Lots of thoughts crashed into his head.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine, just thinking is all..." (Y/n) drew her attention to the outsiders that walked around the park that was just across the road. "I was just wondering if your name so happen to be..." Trailing off, the (h/l/c) girl looked back to the blue haired man. "If it was," she bit her lip in hope that this wasn't someone else on her wrist than to who sat before her.

"Hm?" He urged (Y/n) to finish.

She sighed, "If it was... Optimus P-Prime..." (Y/n) finally said softly, watching the guy in hope it was. He, on the other hand, was shocked, 'how did she know my name? I haven't even said it yet...'Then he remembered her looking at her left wrist before asking.

Optimus looked at his right wrist and saw a name,

"(Y/n)..." He mumbled in amazement that that he found his soulmate, after all these years. Him eyes met with (e/c) that seem to sparkle in wonder when Optimus said her name. He raised his right wrist and (Y/n) quietly gasped then broke into a happy grin as she raised her left wrist, showing each other the name they held.

Optimus reached out and intertwined his fingers with (Y/n)'s, gazing at her with love, she giggled and blushed from his actions. The blue male got up from the table and took his mate by the hand, out of the little cafe to spend some beautiful time together on the day of love.

__________

2:20Am to night, *yawn* enjoyed? Good

Crossfire~