Farther!Optimus Prime X Hunted!Human!Child!Reader!

This was something I done a few months ago and didn't have any motivation to finish it. So here it is, thought you guys would like to see how it went. I don't think I'm going to finish this.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) sighed as school finished once again, things haven't been like it used to be. When she was 9, her mother died in another country, since work was so scarce. She hasn't smiled like the past, but a year later, (y/n)'s brother tried to kill her while she slept, he died trying as the (e/c) girl ended up killing him. Since she was only 10 and she explained what she knew, the case was ruled death by self-defence. The young girl cried for 2 weeks and was still crying now.

A year after her brother's death, (y/n)'s farther left to 'Do something' very far away and at the age of 11, (Y/n) thought that since he hasn't come back, he abandoned her. Though that was obvious, since he locked her up in the attic 2 days after his son died (he never forgiven his daughter for the death of his only son and didn't believe that (Y/n) defend herself, but killed him on purpose) Since then she never smiled again, people started to leave her, then she ended up skipping classes and the pity that the teachers gave her when they found out about the happenings.

It was just so dark now, even the group she laughed and shared things just, vanished. Like everyone else. They would only glance at her now, nothing more, nothing less. She knew about the Autobots, but never bothered to come to the base for anything anymore. Ratchet was her guardian, but he didn't even notice if (y/n) was there or needed anything. But then again, she just guessed that his work was far more important than his charge's health. No one noticed and it seemed like no one cared, but Oppi (Optimus prime felt it was necessary to help (y/n) feel better by adopting her). Besides being a prime, he could tell a person's true feelings and that his (adopted) sparkling wasn't feeling ok.

(y/n) sat on her (b/c) beanbag, feeling snug in it. She was sad, Ratchet of course was too busy to even glance at her, to be sure that his human was in fact there. Miko, Jack and Ralf, where out doing something and she just sat here, with nothing to do. Ratchet didn't want to wait for her to get other stuff, so he just drove to base to work. It happened all the time, to the point that she practically left everything behind in her small home. Optimus and Miss. Derby were kind enough to bring everything over. (y/n) sighed, that was the only memory she didn't forget.